It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Conspiracy Show on National Geographic NOW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It's on now, it'll probably be played later as well.

Looks interesting.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I always love watching these shows.

Sometimes they are good. The history channle does a few good ones.

Sometimes they are utter rubbish and blatently show that they know nothing about Freemasonry.

I will watch this one though, since I don't like football and Prince is singing right now.

I thought he died.... guess not

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This is an old one

Relitivally good insight on a lodge though.

This gives an excelent view on our history though.. unlike the typical ranting about taking over the world and illuminati bs.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'm recording it (missed the first 10 minutes) so I'll have a butchers later.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Yes, I thought it was pretty well balanced and (with some minor exceptions) quite accurate. Alleged was specified as alleged, claimed was specified as claimed and it for the most part avouded the hyperbole I'm come to expect from programs with such a title.

There was one gaping hole in the program though - the attempt to link freemasonry with Jack the Ripper. The program suggested that ther word "Jewes" which had been written on a wall near the Rippers 4th victim is (allegedly) a masonic reference to the three ruffians who murder HA. It then goes on to show a nice little playlet of the event

The problem is that the ruffians are not named in English Ritual, and in 1888 a freemason simply wouldn't know what they were. Any English freemason watching the program would have immediately noticed the same thing.

I think the more likely explanation is that "Jewes" is referring to actual Jews - occam's razor and all that...

Or the Ripper could have been an American freemason on vacation

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Prince is singing right now.

I thought he died.... guess not

No. Just moved to Toronto.

new topics

top topics

join