It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Anti Cancer Vaccine a Possible Sterilization Weapon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Could the elite use this new drug as a population control. All and all the drug seems like a great idea. Take it around 12 don't get cervical cancer and certain STV's. But alot of people are saying that this will eventually because a way to slow to stop the population out burst.

What do you think

Is it

Will it become one

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
What concerns me in vaccines is the mercury in them. I'm no doctor, but from what I can tell there's mounting evidence supporting the possibility that they are dangerous.

But for it to be intentionally used as a weapon... I don't know, I can only hope that it's not the intent.

So, who are your "elite" in this case?

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Its been known for years that mercury is bad. I remember when I was a kid and we broke a thermometer. My mom acted like it was radioactive. She told me one little drop of the stuff would get into my blood stream and slowly kill me. I don't know if it is that bad but it probably is why would they stick that in.

What I'm talking about is the NWO, or elite using this. Something all women will have to eventually take at 12, slipping in some population control in it. That is one of their main goals, population control. I'm not saying all dosages will get it just some

[edit on 4-2-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Yes, and what I'm asking is your definition of "elite" and "NWO."

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Its an interesting premise, but..........

For population controll it seems like a hard way to go about it. Its far easier for NWO etc to controll population through the traditional method (global war) or say targeting the water supply with some sterility agent.

That being said, if you wanted to target a specific population vaccines seem to be the way to go about this:

why?
They are accepted as part of modern medicine
They have a built in vector: ie the public health system

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have not trusted this drug from the very beginning, being one who is dealing at this time with having taken one of those new wonder drugs that was supposed to be safe and now am dealing with the after affects.

I'm still not convinced this drug does what it says and it is safe, sometimes it takes years for the damage to show up.

And now this, remember most of us is not going to drink the kool-aid willingly but tell us it will help and we will more than likely do it.

www.chron.com...
AUSTIN — Gov. Rick Perry signed an order today making Texas the first state to require that schoolgirls be vaccinated against the sexually transmitted virus that causes cervical cancer.

By issuing an executive order, Perry apparently sidesteps opposition in the Legislature from conservatives and parents' rights groups who fear such a requirement would condone premarital sex and interfere with the way parents raise their children.

Beginning in September 2008, girls entering the sixth grade will have to get Gardasil, Merck & Co.'s new vaccine against strains of the human papillomavirus, or HPV.

join