It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor - Superbowl '07

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
John Titor left hidden clues in his posts indicating a societal shifting event that will occur in Miami @ Superbowl '07

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Care to link us to these clues or ellaborate on why you think this?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Hold the phone. John Titor... Titor... John Titor. That name sounds vaguely familiar.

Oh yeah, wasn't he the guy that predicted we were supposed to have a nuclear war or something by now. I'm sorry if I'm sounding like a jerk here, but Titor just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I don't believe any of his predictions. Never did, and most certainly won't now that certain predictions are shown not to have happened.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'm sure that there's also a Nostradamus quatrain that can be cited to provide a similar prediction, along with a Bible code interpretation of such a prophecy. . .

I too would like to see links to the hidden clues you speak of. Thanx-

2PacSade-

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by notricks66
John Titor left hidden clues in his posts indicating a societal shifting event that will occur in Miami @ Superbowl '07

Yeah, millions of people who previously thought Prince was not much more than a bit of a freak, now realize he can really grind an axe like a mad man from hell!

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by notricks66

Yeah, millions of people who previously thought Prince was not much more than a bit of a freak, now realize he can really grind an axe like a mad man from hell!

Anyone else notice the magical aura emitting from Prince that was shielding him from the rain? I'm still curious to what his current name is. Is it The Artist Known as Prince that was Formerly Known as the Formerly Known Artist Known as Prince? As much as we all love Prince, I think the OP was referring to an African American coach, though..

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluesquareappleI'm still curious to what his current name is. Is it The Artist Known as Prince that was Formerly Known as the Formerly Known Artist Known as Prince? As much as we all love Prince, I think the OP was referring to an African American coach, though..

He's been going by Earl for about a year now.

I'd like to predict something now.

Superbowl XLII will be held on Feb. 2, 2008. It will be in Arizona and it will be sunny. Oh and there will be a major shift in the political environment.

Then, on Feb 1, 2009, in Tampa, Super Bowl XLIII will be held. It will be overshadowed by a major scandal and there will be a global issue that will bring us to the brink of world war IV (WWIII will take place about 6 months earlier and it will be rather short as nobody will really care about it).

The following year, on a dte to be determined, Super Bowl XLIV will be held in Miami again. It will be the least viewed super bowl because, at the time of kickoff, Britney Spears will be holding a press conference to announce that she has started wearing undies again.

Super bowl locations are picked well in advance. Nothing special about someone looking it up and using that advanced knowledge as a means of convincing the internet crowd, who might not know these things, that yes, they do pick em in advance.

www.superbowl.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
John Titor was right... There was a societal shifting event that occured last evening in Miami... The Colts made their first Superbowl appearance in 36 years, AND won. Not to mention the fact that it was the first time two black coaches faced eachother on the biggest and best NFL stage.

That's all fine and good, but that doesn't convince me that John Titor really was (will be?) from the future.

new topics

top topics

join