It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If All Recent Sightings Are A Prelude To A False Flag Alien Attack?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
The number of recent lights in the sky all over the world makes me wonder if this is not a forebode of the cosmic deception as spoken of by Dr. Carol Rosin, one of the witnesses in the Disclosure Project?

As immense as that game is, there is a bigger one: Control through fear. As Wernher von Braun related to Dr. Carol Rosin, his spokesperson for the last 4 years of his life, a maniacal machine - the military, industrial, intelligence, laboratory complex - would go from Cold War, to Rogue Nations, to Global Terrorism (the stage we find ourselves at today), to the ultimate trump card: A hoaxed threat from space.
To justify eventually spending trillions of dollars on space weapons, the world would be deceived about a threat from outer space, thus uniting the world in fear, in militarism, and in war.

Source: Disclosure Project

As I recently mentioned I am quite sure advanced weaponry is being produced in classified facilities, including transportation and combat ships which we dare not even dream of.

These devices could both easily show themselves over the world in increasing frequency, and later hoax an attack, at which time some government or military agency will step up with the solution to "the problem". Then would be the time to disclose all the nice toys the Paperclip crew and others have been working on since the early 50´s and the World will embrace the saviours, and gladly sign the required U.N. resolution to place troops all over space permanently, including the Moon.

No doubt this will be followed by a Global Martial Law untill further notice, which would mean the effective start of the absolute reign of the globalists.

If Wernher von Braun really warned about this cosmic deception (if, because we cannot be sure with just this single witness account) I would worry. The increase in sightings could be the beginning.

If reports of alien hostilities start to pour in, remember the warnings.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
This is already discussed in the following thread by vitchilo:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So please close.

JAK

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
As Truth4hire has pointed out there is already a thread addressing this topic, the link to which is kindly provided above.

Closing...

Jak

join