It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some observations about forum...first post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It is clear that our leadership has lost all it morals and ethical compass...no disputes, I pre-suppose.
We will never know all that they have been concealing therefore it is pointless to even try to verify what we are told, for its' merits. Just think to yourself..."O.K. this IS true so what better I do in order to best prepare myself for the reprocussions...then share info with us too.
Ive already learned more about the truth since I first started observing this forum. I am seeking out
higher grounds I can get to from my location with the least likely hood of bumping into national gaurds in case marshall law is put into place...thats for sure.
Any links to good topographcal maps for free would be deeply appreciated. Also intersted in maps showing underground water resevoirs and the likes. please respond.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
What do topographical maps, and maps of underground resevoirs have to do with anything you stated?

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Welcome aboard lemmyduit, this is an awesome site here, a great place to seek and speak. Iwas warned (I am new also) about the addiction factor, and I now tell you the same!
Many people here are willing to help if you need it- just ask anyone.
I might can dig up some limks for topos here in Alaska, if you are are planning on coming here anytime soon

join