It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Link between Superbowl & the next president!?!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udionow both Indiania and Illinois are directly & principally Indigenous American Indian Names

"Chicago" sounds like its Native American also,

You are absolutely correct my friend. Indiana is presumably named for the "Indians", while Chicago and Illinois were both native tribes. Although as a bit of trivia, Chicago was once named Fort Deerborn I believe. Not sure why they made the name change but they did.

But in the meantime I really hope Obama didn't have his campaign riding on this game, because if he did I wouldn't be surprised if the Democrats put out a hit on Grossman.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infoholic
90% of the American populous watching...

Negative. Maybe 1/3 if you are lucky. 100 Mill at most in the US.

I dunno, maybe a couple hundred thousand people attending...

Stadium doesnt even seat 100,000. If you include fans, media, and workers you might get to that number. But 200K? Never.

Maybe, 65-85% of the world population watching...

6 Billion x .65 = 3.9 Billion watching. No way on this earth can they pull that number. Maybe if you televised God and Satan kicking each other in the nuts you could pull that kind of rating. But not the super bowl.

Oh yeah.....go colts.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Obama is an alien from the future. I know this because he predicted the Bears winning the Superbowl. But, he doesn't get my vote because he altered the course of our universe by releasing this information.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by bluesquareapple]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Who cares what color the coaches are? It sounds to me like the ones who want to keep discussing race, are affected by it the most. If you want to stop Racism then stop talking about it! Its kind of like your teeth, ignore it and it will go away!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join