It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will evil win again in 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I was just thinking about this after listening to coast to coast which had an interview with Brent Miller and The Horizon Project. Now they have calculated something will happen in the next 10 years so whether its 2012 or close to it with 100% certainty something catastrophic will happen to earth. He believed a planet will come very close to earth which I'm sure is the 10th planet they found first called 2003 UB313 now is known as Eris or nibiru in the scriptures. The only reason they told us ( www.spaceflightnow.com... ) was because hackers found it and they have no choice. Now I'M SURE the government and insiders have been using a ton of our tax money to build underground shelters with food probably stocked for who knows how many years. Once we, the middle and poor class, are wiped off the planet they come up all refreshed and showered lol to take the entire planet themselves.

Even if we do survive and find a nice spot to how can we ourselves rebuild a generation? I've been thinking of taking my family to a secluded place already set aside to try and survive. Even if we do survive how do I get back into society to find others with no car or transportation from the lack of gas and resources? Do I have to procreate within my own family to survive (ILL) lol? My guess is they have set aside all the select elite (illuminati) to have enough underground generations to avoid this problem. For them to recreate our planet would be easy as they wouldn't have to start from scratch like we will. They will have the man power, scientists in every profession, documentation, and resource locations on earth at their disposal. The sad part is we wont even be able to fight back because of course they would have saved weapons to protect themselves in case us low lives give them any problems in their quest for total world domination.

What can we regular people do?

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
as long as we get the olympics out of the way then fine with me my calendars clear for then. 1st of march is better. clear and sunny skys.

new topics

join