It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA SCIENTIST

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

what is this?

AS

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Its crap. A bunch of stuff that a man by the name of billy meier made up.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Why would someone do that? I mean it seems soo raw

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The full video is on google somewhere it is like an hour long.
The Case while old is still very entertaining and worthy of hollywoods attention.

From my point of view I would love for something like that to be absolutly the truth but I think its bunk to be honest.

Here is the funny thing. Someone went to a lot of effort to put that together and make as much evidence as possible to back up the story. I think out of all the stories Ive heard this case has some of the coolest looking evidence and ties into history with Germany and so fourth pretty good.

Yet most peoples instinct is to not beleive it because the claims are so detailed and chock full of facts.

Yet Roswell has such a following with no where near the amount of photos and documentation and more people asked would say they beleive that case more.

posted on Jan, 31 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Good old Billy Meier.

The guy is like a bottomless pit of paranormal photos and extraterrestrial lore that goes waaay beyond the limits of your credulity. Waaaaaaaay beyond. Billy Meier makes Doctor Who seem like a reclusive hermit.

But, yes, Billy's "life work" is very entertaining, almost addictive. No matter how incredible his photos and videos and stories seem, you can bet that the next batch of Billy's "evidence" will be ten times more incredible.

— Doc Velocity

new topics

top topics

join