It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sister saw a ufo!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hello folks! The other day my parents told me that my sister claimed that she saw a ufo. Well, I finally got her side of the story. She told me that she was coming up our driveway and she saw an object to the west coming just over the mountaintop. She watched it through the car window and she claims that she could see maybe four yellow lights across it. The mountain is at least a half mile away and whenever planes go over, they are usually a quite a bit higher than the mountain and look more like a small dot. She said when it was halfway to our house it suddenly turned on a sort of headlight and it seemed to maybe be stationary at that point. It then turned off all of it's lights and proceeded. She said it was pretty moonlit out and she could still see the outline of it. It got closer to our house about 200 yards maybe just off into the woods and it was just above the treetops. She said it was moving really slow, and by this time she was out of her car and she could heard sort of a buzzing, humming sound. It made it just passed our house and she said it just vanished. Now this sucks because I am constantly looking out there for ufo's and haven't seen one yet. She is here right now and she also told me that one day she was looking out of her bedroom window and she saw a similar object for the duration of about an hour. She said it had lights that went around the edge of the object that were yellow also. But these lights were coming on in a circular pattern then reversing the opposite way and so on. She said it was just hovering and darting back and forth and then just took off. Now we don't live too horribly far from some military bases and we are right in the path that the military helicopters ussually travel. But she said it was definitely not a copter or a plane. I have sent this into mufon for her. I just thought I would share and see if anyone else saw this or has a good explanation. I've tried to ask her everything I could think of, but if anyone else has any good questions, feel free.

join