It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dna taken from criminals to clone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Recently i read an article here on sci forum that said a good thread idea should always start with 2 google searches,so i googled my theory that dna taken from criminals could secretly be used for cloning.The results were interesting.Any thoughts people?

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Why from criminals specifically?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
In answer to your question"Why criminals?". I say criminals because if you get charged with a crime your dna is taken at a police station. But,obviously some people that have dna taken are innocent.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The reason that cloning is getting any research money is because we want to duplicate the best of the best in the farming industry. The first mass production of clones will be cattle, swine, and avian products. All the things we eat...

People will only clone people in an attempt to improve or preserve our species or certain individual traits. The first few attempts will of course only be to prove it can be done, but duplicating the genetic make-up of criminals would be foolish.
As a race we have better stock to choose from.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I agree that it would be foolish to clone crimals but, that doesnt mean the powers that be wouldnt do it as they have done and will continue to do foolish things. However I disagree with you saying we have better stock to choose from.Cons can be geniuses.

top topics

join