It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I have just been on the phone to my gf and she has said she has had a paranormal experince. She and her friend were both in her student accomadation room and my gf spotted a whispy, smoke light ball in the room. My gf decided to touch it and it was cold, on touching it smoke began to appear to come out of her fingers. It then floated into her friends hand and gf was able to pick it out of her hand.
They have taken pictures and videod this but have said to me nothing is visible on the camera. Im going to try and get the video and camera pictures from them.
Does anyone know what this might have been? Could of it just been a ball of cigarette smoke?

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 05:32 AM
link   
My grandfather could blow smoke rings that would fly all over the room and stay looking like a ring for several minutes before fading.Anything is possible with smoke and fog.

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ferretmaster
They have taken pictures and videod this but have said to me nothing is visible on the camera. Im going to try and get the video and camera pictures from them.

If your girlfriend and her friend don't object to you getting these images then i say 'go for it'.

Post them here and we can all have a look.

sanc

posted on Jan, 27 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Had a look at the pictures and didnt see anything in them. Is it worth me getting them just to mess around in photoshop with?

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Make sure to collect all evidence, including evidence that tends to suggest your assumption is wrong.

Just because you don't see anything, doesn't mean it isn't there.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Could it be ectoplasm or whatever it's called?

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretmaster
Could of it just been a ball of cigarette smoke?

Cigarette smoke isn't cold. Get the pictures. Also - see if you can get a first hand account and post.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I have managed to get my girlfriend to post you a first hand account of the possible sighting. Any ideas would be welcome.

"Me and my flatmate were in my room in halls of residence we live in a renovated mill so its a pretty old building. Anyway we were just about to go to sleep and we turned off the lights but every time I shut my eyes there was a kind of coloured light infront of my eyes so I opened them and looked up at the ceiling and could see a large kind of ball of stuff that looked like water it floated right down towards me so i put my hand out and touched it it felt like cobwebs or cottonwool or something and when i touched it strands of stuff that looked like smoke started coming off my fingers so i got my friend to sit still and asked her if she could see andything (I thought I was hallucinating) then she put her hand right out and the "thing" landed on it so i picked it up and she went "OH MY GOD" because it was right where she had seen it too she said the exact same thing that it was cold and felt like cobwebs, we had been smoking in the room but I smoke in my room every night and have never seen this before. After the incident in my room two of my flatmates had kind of strange things happen one felt her sheets being pulled down in the night and the other was having a nap and was woken up by all her clothes falling out of the top of her wardrobe and hitting the wall."

top topics

join