It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Revelations About JFK...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2002 @ 12:25 PM
link   
n Kennedy File, a Portrait of Illness and Pain

-body removed-

[Edited on 17-11-2002 by William]

posted on Nov, 17 2002 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The body of this copyrighted article was removed. In the future please post links to news stories as recommended in the guidelines: xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I fancy Kennedy's Addison's disease is fairly old hat and he was known to have had quite serious medical treatment in his youth.
the article is more interesting as a window upon what was acceptable therapy 40-odd years ago than anything
else.
What baffles Estragon is that the other "scandal" around JFK was his alleged Olympian bed-hopping. Quite how he did the deed of darkness with Marilyn Monroe and all the others, with half a pharmacy sloshing around inside his wasted frame, is a bit of a puzzler.
Rest assured I shall be placing my order to-morrow.

posted on Nov, 21 2002 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Ya young whipper-snappers seem to think that Clinton was the only one in the White House to have affairs and get caught at it. Not so, me boyos. It's a long tradition -- FDR's famous mistress was just one of many (poor Eleanor!)

And then there's Warren G. Harding who at one point was having sex with another woman -- in a closet, yet -- while the Secret Service stood outside and kept Haarding's wife (who was screaming and throwing a fit) from the closet door.

For those of you who can't wait for the book, here's a list of some of the known philanderers (I hadn't heard... but can believe... "jumbo")

www.disobey.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I'll try to be more careful !!!

top topics

join