It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homemade guns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This probably belogs in Weaponry but since theyre homemade the link might be interesting to those trying an "off the grid" life or planning an adequate resistance to an invading force.

www.thehomegunsmith.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Interisting,
In My opinion not a good idea. There are better ways then making a gun that more then likely will blow up just when you need it most.
If ime in the resistance the last thing I want to do is be around. To use a firearm you have to be there and see your target. That means they can see you to. The best way would be booby traps ware you can be miles away. Just my opinion.
I support carrying firearms just not making your own way to dangerious ands there are already to many on the market, even in countrys ware you are not allowed to own them. People still do.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Making your own weapon now would almost certainly be illegal (and most likely a felony). Making your own weapon in conditions that limited your resources would probably be a waste of otherwise good supplies.

Just my opinion, but you should probably stock up on the safe & legal weapons.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I've seen the effects of home made guns going wrong first hand, and it's not pretty.

If you've seen Bugs Bunny put his fingers down the barrels of a shotgun, you'll have a good idea.

You might as well save up and buy a Bushmaster .223, a Glock 9mm and a few thousand rounds. It will save you trouble later on.

Remember, Availabilty and reliabilty is what will matter.

top topics

join