It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passer-By Stops Mom's Knife Attack on Son

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   

SAN ANTONIO — Police say a man who pulled over to help a bleeding 10-year-old boy by the roadside likely saved another boy's life by intervening in a mother's knife attack on her son Robert Villarreal, 46, was departing San Antonio for Eagle Pass on Tuesday for his job as a U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer when he saw the 10-year-old covered in blood.
The boy told the man his mother was stabbing his brother inside a nearby house. Villarreal instructed another motorist to call authorities while he followed the boy to the house. Fox News

That woman went insane, most likely on drugs.. How a mother could do that to her son is something else

[edit on 25-1-2007 by VoXiSo]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The story says TEXAS MOTHER, how is this Cali? I do agree that she still might get probabtion. The justice system is that messed up. Though try getting stopped with drugs and it's a different story altogether!

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I did not see it say anything about California.....
dunno what your talking about......its a TEXAS woman....

This is SO awfull.......makes me wonder why she ever had kids at all?

These poor little boys can come and live with me I won't stab them. I ground my son from his Xbox and thats about as nasty as I get.......

THANK HEAVENS this man stopped! Thank heavens this one boy ran out of the house!!

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The author of the post originally had a statement that since it was in Cali, the woman would probably get probation. Note the edits from the author.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Very sad indeed, Thank goodness the man stopped to help.

Im wondering if this women may suffer some from of mental illness,
Goodness knows how these boys will be able to cope with what happeed as they grow up,

Will be interesting to get more of the facts as they come out on this case,

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Ok I know I am probably going to get alot of backlash here when I say this but there are an awful lot stories about Texas woman and child killings.

I know this happens everywhere so sad to say but most stories I read it's Texas that holds for the most killings. Why is that?

new topics

top topics

join