It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omar Bakri message to Britain about Muslim cops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This guy is a real ticket. I'm posting this for ya'll to read and make up your own minds about. Especially ya'll in England because this is discussing things that have to do with The War on Terror (as well as social issues) in your country.

Telegraph.co.uk

The latest from Radical Islamic extremist Omar Bakri -

“Moderate British Muslims in the police, Armed Forces and Civil Service will one day revolt against the system to "crush it from within" … "When you start to ask Muslims to join your Army and your police you are making a grave mistake.” “Now what happens if they are British police or in the Army and they have weapons?” “ They will revolt against the system” “My advice to all Muslims in the police is to leave their jobs."

He also made reference to moderate Muslims not being ‘real’ practicing Muslims - "Those moderates are one day going to be practicing Muslims”

Bakri Mohammed was expelled from Saudi Arabia (apparently he was too hot for even them to handle) and he went to Britain in 1985. After he left for Beirut he was banned from returning to Britain. But as you can see, he's still running off at the mouth about the UK.

I found the statement 'when you start to ask Muslims to join your Army and police you are making a grave mistake' to be interesting. He doesn't want Muslims integrating into British society. He doesn't want them acting like responsible citizens who care about the countrys security. He wants Muslims to segregate themselves in the UK. That's what I read in this anyways.

[edit on 1/22/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
They've already started, it seems:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

These extremists are cunning. If any action is taken to screen them more thoroughly, they will scream discrimination.

Edit typo

[edit on 23-1-2007 by jsobecky]

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
At least we have a country that allows Omar Bakri comments to be heard. I am sure in his ideal country, comments like this would be banned and not get to see the light of day.

And would it need a hell of a lot of muslims to join the military and the police to enable them to destroy us from the inside.

If we take Omar Bakri seriously, we have something to worry about. I think we have more important things to worry about.

And if Omar Bakri is such a threat, lets take him out!!!

join