It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

banned video on 2000 election

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hey all
I almost never post, but read alot. I saw this the other day and did a search here to see if this video( video.google.com...) (sorry I don't know how to link) was ever posted here. (the search thing is confusing) Anyway I've read other post involving Bush stealing the election and after watching this video the way they pour out all the "little things" that went on before,during,and after the election. Its kinda hard to believe something didn't happen. My one big question is Did this happen elsewhere? 25 electoral votes by itself doesn't win the election. It definitly seems like something shady went on in Flordia, but it would seem that it would have to
have been done in other states as well. Has anyone heard of anything like
this happening in other areas? I appreciate your input.

whoever put the video on google has the title wrong

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
heres the link for the above

LINK

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Unfortunatly that is right George W. Stole the election we all know this. Unfortunatly there is now 7 years passed sense this was an issue. Its only a couple of years till this monster is going to be gone so I think this will fade into history as the worst presidency in the history of the United States.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I hate to break it to you, but people have been stealing elections for as long as the ballot box has existed. Hell, Kennedy stole the election from Nixon in '60. The difference between Nixon and Al Gore is that Nixon chose not to dispute the results as he knew it would tear the country apart. Imagine, someone so hated and dispised as Richard Nixon, actually put the good of the country above his own personal ambitions. If someone like Nixon did that, then what does it say about the kind of person that Al Gore is?

But then again, I'm sure a lot of people on here will allege that Nixon knew Kennedy was going to be killed and that he'd have another shot at the White House!

Regardless, even if Bush did win the election fair and square (and I'm not saying that he did or didn't) there would still be tons of posts on here alleging that he stole it. In my opinion we should stop wining about something that already happened and that is far too late to fix. Instead we should be focused on the flaws in our VOTING SYSTEM that allow such things to happen.

The only difference between George Bush and Al Gore/John Kerry, is that Bush did a slightly better job at "stealing" votes. Anyway, all you folks who believe in the NWO, Illuminati, Skull & Bones, Bilderberg, etc., shouldn't care that Bush stole the election. Nothing would be different today if Gore or Kerry were in office because they are still controlled by the same people and "secret societies", right?

top topics

join