It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Computer Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This has been in my mind for a really long time, and I have never posted anywhere or talked about it to anyone. A quick google search didnt bring up much, possibly because I dont remember all the details. I would love if somebody could fill me in.

A couple of years ago, I read in the news (both locally and nationally) about a guy who somehow managed to get a NASA laptop. I remember that NASA was frantically trying to find the guy at the time. Anyhow, i followed the story as much as I could and later in the week, it was confirmed that NASA had retreived the laptop. Case closed.

Ok, I was on my way to work about a month later, and I heard a quick blurb on the radio about "A guy best known for having aquired a NASA laptop, had commited suicide by jumping out of a plane." And then the news continued normally. It has kinda haunted me since, and I wish I would have remembered his name.

Anyhow, If you remember any details of this event please fill me in, as I would like to piece it together.

[edit on 20-1-2007 by Ashley_T]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

"As the week progressed, a sadder picture began to emerge of an emotionally troubled man who was on medication for depression, who had threatened to take his life on several occasions, and who had done so after becoming entangled in an isolated, inexplicable theft that threatened to destroy the reputation he had worked so hard to build.

Full Story

It appears on the surface as though this is just another one of many who became suicidal or homicidal after taking antidepressant medication. Look at this list of people who have done the same.

Just say no to (artificial) drugs!

[edit on 083131p://upSaturday by Will To Power]

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This is really interesting. I guess from a conspiracy pont of view you can say that " troubled young man" and " has attempted in the past to kill himself" could all be just a cover up. Why would NASA employ an aerospace engineer with these kind of disturbing personality traits.

...Im just sayin..

join