It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

creationists/IDists, admit your defeat

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by Unity_99

The energy of the cosmos, is probably recycled into various schools, by intelligent design...

What's your evidence that for intelligent design...because what you posted is nothing but speculation

Everything from religion to science is theory and speculation, but this one is the logical outcomes of studying infinity and the hologram and is well thought out by some already, pleased to say. I was asked to contemplate infinity by a friend, who'd had an nde, ,and then had downloads for a month, for we're infinite and there's no time, and met progressed self.

If you were the only ray of light and love in a dark world where everyone was looking for truth, you can connect within to your infinite source and your infinity is = to that around you and you are up to the task.

And we're equal for we are in infinite potential where there is no measurement, no higher/lower, bigger/smaller except as concepts/perceptions.

The thread that came out of it is in my signautre, on the holographic universe and space-time. After discussing these ideas and questions on infinity without my then 18 year old son. While in deep questioning, we both experienced the same old man Guide step out of the sky at the same time and laugh with delight at the studenst. He bolted straight up in shock. Totally surprised and suspecting he had also experienced this vision, I said aloud, He Laughed! And my son nodded in shock just sitting bolted upright.

And so, unlike the title's implication, there is nothing to admit defeat to, for the truth is still the truth. Between some study here or there that is mere speculation, and personal experiences, even shared by another, I prefer the hands on kind.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Everything from religion to science is theory and speculation...

You can't seriously believe that...religion is all speculation!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
but that can never link us to the past which is already gone. All that really exists is the present, we just think in terms of past and future because present things are impermanent.

We don't know if all time exists simultaneously or not, so why are you saying things like "past is gone" with such certainty?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HimWhoHathAnEar

by melatonin
When we wanted to find Tiktaalik (a transitional form for fish>tetrapod),

My point exactly. Not only is that not 'useful' to me, but the 'power' of it totally escapes me. What did humanity ever do without the Tittitilak?

How about the fact that humanity wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for Tiktaalik? In fact, there wouldn't even be any land animals if it wasn't for Tiktaalik. Let's start with that.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Firepac

Eh, there would still be land arthropods. Granted, having a bunch of insects and crustaceans bumbling about wouldn't be all that great compared to what we have, but arthropods did follow a different evolutionary line on to the land.

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join