It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I keep getting these images...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It's my wish to join the military after getting my degree from college, and I'm almost done with college, but now I keep getting these images of being shot to death. It's sort of weird, because I've had them when I was young and then they sort of went away. But now that I'm moving forward it seems like it could become a reality...not that I care since everyone dies...and there's nothing that can change my mind about joining, but could it mean anything?

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Your subconscious is relaying your fear of death to your conscious, trying to make you change your decision. Perhaps becoming a soldier does not involve spreading peace and love? I assume you are talking about the US military as well. Have you ever thought they compose themselves in anything less than 100% ethical ways? Could there be some corrupt elements with the military-industrial complex harming our world in a degree we cannot imagine? I think you already know the answer to that question my friend. Choose wisely.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Well, being someone who has already been in the military,I can tell you that what you are experiencing is, at least according to my experience, normal... I often had anxiety about possibly being shot or blown up just before I entered the Army

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
One of my friends was gung ho to join the military and go fight. Long story short, he ended up becomming a medic. While he was in basic training, he realizied that he was training to kill people. Afterall, that's what an army trains does. He had somesort of life changing experience and realizied that he wanted to help people instead of killing people that he'd never met.

Perhaps you should look at alternatives in the service of your choice and see if your dreams stop.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I had the same visions/dreams before my USAF experience, but that was a longtime ago.

biggie smalls knows what he/she is talking about.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
My husband (US Marine) also had these similar dreams. From what I understand it's completly normal. I have had many family memebers in the military and they have all said the same thing. All came out fine.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
What's strange is that you've had these visions since you were a kid.

Don't believe them, they say if you believe something enough, it will come true.

new topics

top topics

join