It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wu-Long(Oolong) Tea vs Green Tea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Now I'm considering a Diet, I've gone to Apples and Oranges Only One Each, Everyday and a healthy dinner at night, with only Ranch Sunflower seeds to snack on during the day. So far, Its not working, So I was reading about Tea, this Wu Long tea seems to be advertised heavily as major weight loss, but I heard Green tea isn't as quick, but alot better.

Does anyone have any experience in this area? I'm not over weight really, just maybe 10-15 pounds. Thanks

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I weant on a completely sugar free diet, and I mostly only drank green tea, and I had never felt better in my life, and ever since then I mostly drink green tea, I have never heard of this other kind as a weight loss, but green tea really does more, I am not to sure but I am pretty sure it cleans toxins out of your body

Edn

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
You failed to mention exercise in your diet there, I assume you exercise as really it is the only way to lose weight. Diets (especially advertised ones) generally never do what they claim they do. As long as your eating healthily theres no reason to change the way you eat.

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Yeah, Absolutely, I'm starting to Jog 30 minutes a night on the treadmill, I've never had a weight problem before I broke my femur, then after that, and being out for so long, I got PS2 Butt and a beer belly, minus the beer. Ever since then I guess its fair to say I got a few extra pounds, but from my understanding green tea really does it all, but not a short term fix more long term with overall health benefits, where the Wu Long tea burns 2.5x more Calories then Green tea, with more weight loss up front, but doesn't always keep it off with out the right diet and excerise.

new topics

top topics

join