It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anon. Poster making huge claims against ATS...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I didn't know if any Mods had caught this... but thought it was important enough to share...

One more fact. The route to and from this site goes to the same geographical location that a majority of the hacking attempts worldwide originate from. I confirmed that an hour ago with some new security software. BE CAREFUL HERE PLEASE!!!

anon.abovetopsecret.com...

So, any truth to this my Amigos?

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I doubt that's possible.

It's a simple thing to check all our site IP's and confirm all our servers are hosted by The Planet (now owned by Ev1 Servers), and they're in Dallas, TX... which is not a geographic source for world-wide hacking (eastern Europe and China are the top locations).

It's simply false.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I figured as much... but it was an interesting find for me.

It's apparently just someone who couldn't / wouldn't follow the rules and is upset because they were banned.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
they are trying to put that little itty bitty doubt out there which could start a series of other little doubts that will become a big doubt that will....get the point....
when you are as sucsessfull as ATS and , i suspect as much of a ..i don't even know what the right word is...threat to those who want to hide the truth..you will become a target sooner or later...'specialy in this day and age...watch your back Amigos........

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I tried to warn all of you about having anonymous posters here. This is the kind of thing you run into... However, I don't run the show..

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I disagree SoT. I think that a site dedicated to conspiracies needs an anonymous forum. After all, those who need the anonymity the most are the ones with the most to offer.

top topics

join