It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it that all UFO pictures/clips are blurred?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

i mean out of all the sighting you'd think they'd be AT LEAST a handful of good quality of high resolution photographs and video clips.

all i ever see is blurred material, your views?

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I guess because they are randomly taken when a person doesn't expect to have a camera with them in unprepared lighting with unprepared settings on the camera

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
With high resolution photos comes high resolution blur, so they dont help much.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
How is anyone supposed to know when a ufo is going to land or fly over your head? If you had this knowledge then of course better photos could be made by professional crews. Second of all since aliens never made themselves public, to the public, the majority of the world dont even believe in their existance. How many clear pictures are shown of top secret human flown aircraft prior to their unclassification? None they are all fuzzy as well. Its not that it is impossible, but like as another user said, its almost impossible to be 100% prepared for something that is completely random. Most people will live their entire life and never see a ufo...

[edit on 14-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Ive thought about this before and have also asked around and some people theorize that it could be due to the strong magnetic fields possibly surrounding these "crafts" or another theory is that since some of these crafts are not seen by the person but it is caught on film then perhaps it is due to these crafts stealt h capabalities and the camera is able to catch it during some kind of fluctuations ..
It could also be that theyre moving so fast and this causes the blur.. Or in cases that the photos are faked then the hoaxer intentionaly "blurs" the photo to mask imperfections in their prank.. I personally keep an open mind on these issues both ways, pro and con, however the UFO that i photographed, which ive posted here, I did not see it with my eye but it was captured on my digital camera..
It is a pretty good pick but it is also kind of blurry when zoomed in.
Someday though, hopefully, the truth will be known regarding many things that are today unexplained, i think we can handle it.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
with modern cameras come :

automatic exposure / apeture

automatic focus / with manual overide

heck my nikon stills camera can even select auto ISO

the " i was not ready " excuse , is just that ------- an excuse

i have frequently managed to take well focused and exposed , sharp images of sudden events and situations .

it is not as difficult as you are claiming

PS - if your camera has programable auto settings or defaults - learn to use them .

i have all my cameras set to factory defaults .

and after shooting a set , where i had the urge to tweak things and get creative , i always hit ` reset ` to restore the defaults before switching off - then i know that the next time i grab it - i will have safe settings

if i want to tweak - i know exactly what i am starting from

new topics

top topics

join