It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List you're paranormal abilities/experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I'll kick this off. I want to see where people stand who practice metaphysics.

-I can see auras
-I APed when I was younger
-I've done telekinesis twice. Once to move a piece of paper and another by accident where my body lifted

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
You caught me at a good time...

I'm a skeptic about these sorts of abilities... or well was.

I was reading somewhere earlier about TK and PK and said 'why not' and i just tried it myself no more than 5 minutes ago.

[edit on 13-1-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

I was reading somewhere earlier about TK and PK and said 'why not' and i just tried it myself no more than 5 minutes ago. Doing exactly as the instruction said... i now have a ball point pen that is bent at a right angle. How am i going to explain that to people??!

Are you serious?

Can you show me some of these instructions so I can try it?

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

Originally posted by fooffstarr

I was reading somewhere earlier about TK and PK and said 'why not' and i just tried it myself no more than 5 minutes ago.

Are you serious?

Can you show me some of these instructions so I can try it?

www.crystalinks.com...

I suggest you click the 'telekinesis' link at the bottom and read that first though.

I'm still not sure what to think...

[edit on 13-1-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Thanks for the link.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Well, I'm glad at least one skeptic has decided to give it an honest shot. Who knows, you might be suprised with the results.

My abilities include, but are not limited to:

1.)Telekinesis(I can fold and unfold dollar bills with a little time for warming up)

2.)Remote Viewing(Pretty good, but not nearly as good as I am with TK)

3.)Precognition(I've formed some sort of a Spidey-Sense because of the floor hockey games we've been having in my Gym Class. It certainly helps to know where the pucks going to go before it gets there)

4.)Scanning(It's kind of like a 3rd sight, where you can see Psi in action, and pick out other things aside from that)

There are probably more then that, but for some reason I can't think of them right now.

The next section of this post is direct towards thehumbleone and fooffstarr:

I should probably tell you guys that Telekinesis is one of the harder things to learn. I can fold and unfold a dollar bill, however that is the result of 5 months of practice. Be prepared for no results, just keep practicing and you'll get them, eventually.
It also helps to believe that it's real. Last night I was having doubts about TK during my practice, and each time my mind switched back to it not being real I could feel the energy 'field' that I was pushing with vanish completely.

A much better place to go for this kind of training would be here:
www.psipog.net...

If you guys would like further instruction from me as to where to go to find technique's or even just to explain how to do it then just give me a u2u and you'll get what you need.

Happy practice!

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
When the ATS chatroom gets full you can find me in there giving cold readings. As some that have experienced them might attest, I have a pretty good success rate.

Is it a real pyschic power? Is it a parlor trick? I guess that is for others to believe. Do I believe I have powers? No, but I cannot account for the hits I get on people.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I can read thoughts and make people think what i want them to to an extent

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I will close this thread because another very similar thread was started three days ago. Please discuss further there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join