It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Powder Threatens Courthouses in Different States

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I've heard that but have never seen a source of this. It could be correct, just that I haven't seen the source of this claim.

www.breitbart.com...

This article does mention something about someone from the Army being a suspect in the 2001 anthrax attack. Is this the same anthrax attack your talking about?

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Another one in Florida. Strange conclusion reached.

A powder found Tuesday on a letter sent to the Mangonia Park headquarters of Gulfstream Goodwill was the same harmless substance found on mail sent to the Palm Beach County Courthouse last week, officials said.

Authorities quickly determined the substance was synthetic rubber from rollers used in machinery that processes mail at a West Palm Beach post office but don't know why it's an issue here and not in other places around the country where the same machines and rollers are used.

3rd letter found with powder

posted on Jan, 19 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Yet another one in Broward county...

White Powder Found In Broward Courthouse
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- For the second time in a week, white powder was found at the Broward County Courthouse in Fort Lauderdale on Thursday.

The Broward Sheriff's Office said a white, powdery substance was found in the public defender's office at the courthouse at about 10:14 a.m. Thursday.

I'm thinking the incidents in South Florida are all related and probably have to do with an ongoing or upcoming court case.

<< 1   >>

join