It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Field Trip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It would be fun if people from ATS would form a ummm shall I say "Field Trip" to Area 51. Have everyone that is willing meet there on a specific day (of course staying on our side)........I don't think anyone would get out of hand
I live in CA I would LOVE to go there with people believing the same as I do.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I had a similar idea, once I get out of school, I want to drive around the U.S. and see a bunch of the government facilities, like Area 51, some of the prison camps, and other hot spots for stange activity... oh well, maybe one day...

Later

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Yeah, i wanted to organize a trip to Dulce this summer....anyone in?

DE

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I just took my family to Idaho (contemplating on moving there), and I have to go through NV, and wanted to stop in Rachel on the way home. BUT after driving that far to and fro I was to tired to stop by anywhere, so I think if I just plan a trip to check out some of these things I'm curious about including the camps (very interested in those as well) then I have my mind set on going there and nothing will stop me.........welll other than uncle sam (Maybe)

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   
[Edited on 13-12-2003 by glan]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   
When I was driving home to Las Vegas, I stop at Rachel and it was a waste of time. You are better off looking at photo of the place, because the photos look better then the place does. I was disappointed when I got there.

But I would like to see what does on at night around there.

[Edited on 12-13-03 by deathdragon]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by deathdragon
When I was driving home to Las Vegas, I stop at Rachel and it was a waste of time. You are better off looking at photo of the place, because the photos look better then the place does. I was disappointed when I got there.

But I would like to see what does on at night around there.

[Edited on 12-13-03 by deathdragon]

Why where you disappointed. How far did you go?

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I went 40 miles just to get there and it was nothing like you see in pictures. There are only about 10 trailer in Rachel and that Little Alien Inn. The Alien Inn was not that good, it was mostly a gift shop with some photos of UFO's and Secret Air Craft. So I went a total of 80 miles out of the way. The best thing that I saw was three dead cows on the side of the road

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well Its Spose To Be Classified
But I Live In New York Unless Someone Wants To Buy Me Airplane Tickets Or I Can Drive To Nevada Maybe It Could Happen

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathdragon
I went 40 miles just to get there and it was nothing like you see in pictures. There are only about 10 trailer in Rachel and that Little Alien Inn. The Alien Inn was not that good, it was mostly a gift shop with some photos of UFO's and Secret Air Craft. So I went a total of 80 miles out of the way. The best thing that I saw was three dead cows on the side of the road

~Maybe it's more for the tourist type. Just a tourist trap. I hate those t.v shows that make the place look better than it really is. Sorda like those fast food commercials.
---But I still wouldn't mind checking it out just so I can say "Yea I've been there".

top topics

join