It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aura Machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I made one of these simple devices I found in a Lobsang Rampa book and it really worked. The device spun around continuously just by the power of the aura coming from my hands, and it even spun when I placed my bare feet next to it.

It's basically just a cylinder of perforated paper with a straw across the top, which is floating on the point of a needle protruding from the cork on top of a bottle or other rigid stand.

I was just on the web searching for information from some of Lobsang Rampa's books and I came across the description of the aura device again and thought I'd share it with you all.

It was years ago that I first made one of the devices but today I'm going to make another one.

He replaced the lid and turned away to another device standing on a table at a far corner. He was just leading the way to that table when the Medical Lama Chinrobnobo came into the room again and joined us. "Ah!" he said, coming over to us, "so you are going to test his thought power? Good! I must be in on this!" My Guide pointed to a queer cylinder of what appeared to be rough paper. "This, Lobsang, is thick, rough paper. You will see that it has innumerable holes made in it, holes made with a very blunt instrument so that the paper is torn and leaves projections. We then folded that paper so that all the projections were on the outside and the sheet, instead of being flat, formed a cylinder. Across the top of the cylinder we affixed a rigid straw, and upon a small pedestal we fixed a sharp needle. Thus we have the cylinder supported on an almost frictionless bearing. Now watch me!" He sat down, and put his hands on either side of the cylinder, not touching the cylinder, but leaving about an inch or an inch and a half space between his hands and the projections. Soon the cylinder started to spin, and I was astounded as the thing picked up speed and was soon rotating at quite a merry rate. My Guide stopped it with a touch, and placed his hands in the opposite direction so that the fingers - instead of pointing away from his body as had been the case - now pointed toward his body. The cylinder started to spin but in the opposite direction! "You are blowing upon it!" I said. "Everyone says that!" said the Medical Lama Chinrobnobo, "but they are completely wrong."

"That device, Lobsang," said my Guide, "runs by the force of the human aura.
Link

PS; If you click on the link you'll find the above extract near the end of the very long page.

[edit on 10-1-2007 by probedbygrays]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hmm. Very interesting. I don't suppose it would be possible for you to record yourself testing this would it?

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
g`day cobba.l would like a pic if you can please.of the device.ld like to try.
for lve seen auras all my life.and like to give it ago.and red all of lobsangs books.bout 20 years ago.thx for the info.hope l hear from ya.
your`s truly darren.

join