It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo sightings 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hi, I was thinking maybe you guys could help me out with a question my girlfriend asked me just a minute ago. After all the weirdness that 2007 started with, she wanted to know if there had been an increase in UFO sightings. I know it's a long shot but, I think ATS might just be the right place for such an odd question.

Thanks,

Flame

*edit
By the way I saw what I would descrive as a UFO 2 nights ago. It was what I would descrive as a foofighter type UFO.

[edit on 9-1-2007 by TheDarkFlame]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
There has been no increase as far as i know... although there have been several prophecies that there should be

I'm sure someone will give you some links for the UFO reporting centres... i would but i don't have them!

EDIT:... oh and love the Cowboy Bebop avatar!!!

[edit on 9-1-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
National UFO Reporting Center: www.ufocenter.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ross Cross
National UFO Reporting Center: www.ufocenter.com...

Good that you posted this Ross Cross but this site is no indication on how many sightings actually occur because most people out there are totally removed from the UFO world where even if they see something up there at one point or another, no matter how big and clear that UFO was, they don't bother reporting such sightings because they simply see no point in it.
This recent UFO incident at the Chicago O'Hare airport is a case in point. Sure, many witnesses to that UFO did not report it because they are employees of the airport or those airlines affiliated with it, but I'm sure there were other non-employee witnesses who were also there at the time when that UFO was there who, like most people, just prefer to keep mum about what they saw and only tell their spouses and close family members about it. No one wants this kind of publicity .... even on an anonymous basis. And certainly, those other non-employee witnesses who live in the local area of that airport would not risk reporting such a sighting for reasons we don't even need to go into.

[edit on 10-1-2007 by Palasheea]

top topics

join