It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Birds: Natural "Conspiracy"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'd like to toss out an idea here.

What if...

-Birds die in various numbers, from dozens to hundreds, on a regular basis.
-The recent popularity of the first few articles was noticed by the number of links from various websites.
-Other new outlets news outlets saw this and sent out reporters to find similar stories because it was guaranteed attention (and thus viewers/readers/profits).
-Fear built because all the sudden it seemed like this was all over and not the norm. This made the stories even more attention grabbing, and profitable.

If it has not been mentioned yet, the firs big die off in Idaho has no been confirmed. A very common fungal infection that has happened before.

www.magicvalley.com...

But this doesn't get published as much or as prominent display because it kills the wave of media attention.

Just an idea.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I'd prefer over-caution rather than the opposite. Birds are a vector that aren't constrained by National borders. How many people died because of the Spanish Flu again? 10 million? 20 million? I forget. In this day and age of air travel, well I personally think that paranoia is definitely called for.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
We all are already dead, where just waiting for its time to come.
Birds dropping dead all over the world, gases spewing from beneath the earths crust, volcanos blasting 5 miles high, earthquakes rummbling beneath our feet, polar ice caps melting, ice bergs breaking away and thats just the Earth. Then we have an abundance of sick people with similar symptons that antibiotics arent fighting well. Everything must have change I just dont think Im up for the whole volcanos spewing all over the Earth, with deadly twisters ripping all around while the sky turns red because all of the ash clouds the sky from the sun.. Yeah I know far fetched..or possibility???

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I've considered the possibility of this all being a subtle media hype, however being that most of the other bird deaths cases aren't being played up on the major media sources and there is no connection being assumed by the media to drive us to specific fears such as bird flu, global warming, pole shift etc, I'm leaning towards some sort of outside influence or source as the cause of these deaths.

If the media wants to play this up for profits or whatever, then it would have been all over the major news stories and we would already have had a key word to focus other than terrorism.

I've also read the rotten grain theory and while it is plausible there isn't any evidence that it is conclusive proof. They can't find the actual source of the grain or the farm that it may have grown on, so I can't rule out other options because they haven't proven a thing, they're just theorizing too.

So yes your theory is plausible but so are some of the others, I'm not convinced on exactly what is going, whether global perception is changing, or the earth is actually changing.

posted on Jan, 13 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   
if you consider an outside source you need to ask the question , why and for what purposes to kill thousands of birds. maybe it was chemicals released in the air that caused them to die. either or, or whatever the reasons or accidents or whatever, we need to know why this occurred, maybe it is a plague or something going on who knows , but we need to know with tests. whats going on here.

new topics

top topics

join