It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding the wife of the Governor of Texas during the JFK assass. video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
First off I dont know if this has been talked about here, if so I'm sorry... I tried searching but found no results

I was watching this video, its zoomed in, and this is the only film I could see this on

www.youtube.com...

I dont know if what I see is any signifigance but its worth a shot, but at around frame 340 after JFK is shot in the head the Gov. of Texas wife leans back towards JFK and away from the driver... seems kinda odd as the shots are coming from behind

Around frame 315:
I'm also curious as to when Jackie isnt shot when her face is really close to JFKs when he is shot? I know the one bullet went through JFK and hit the Gov. and the autospy photos show a whole in JFKs head (right?)... Has Jackie ever talkeda bout how close she was from the bullet that went through his head?

Maybe the bullet came from a like a 90 degree angle of JFKs right at the time which is why Jackie wasnt shot and JFKs head went to the left?

I dont know just explaining things ive seen, appreciate any comments on my thoughs, thanks

just some questions that came to my mind when i was watching this film, again sorry if this has been discussed

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Does anyone care to explain why there is something on the film that seems to come up right before JFK headshot? Like it has been edited to hide something. In the vid posted here, it comes up from the bottom of the screen to about Kennedy's shoulder level hiding most of the vehicle, the as soon as Kennedy is shot, the screen goes back to normal.
That is extremely fishy, and it appears without a doubt that someone is hiding something. You will see this same editting in every clip of the assassination there is. The vid labeled 'Zapruder film stabilized' is even more fishy. Man, I wish I really knew the truth about some things.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I also wonder why Jackie starts crawling out the back of the car... maybe just to grab that secret service agent but she wouldnt know he was there right? maybe she was crawling away from the front of the car, again....

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke
I also wonder why Jackie starts crawling out the back of the car... maybe just to grab that secret service agent but she wouldnt know he was there right? maybe she was crawling away from the front of the car, again....

If memory serves she was trying to gather the bits of her husband's brain that had just been blown onto the trunk of the car. Sounds strange, but people don't act sane in horrific situations. Honestly, I can't watch that video anymore. There's only so many times I can see a man get shot in the head without becoming numb to the fact that a man is being shot in the head, and I don't want to get to that point.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I've seen in some copies of the film what appears to be the driver turn back and get his bearing then turn back and fires a shot... Which would explain why Jackie was crawling out the back of the car... I'm just saying what appears to happen as I've even seen a puff of smoke. Just find a decent copy of the Zapruder film and watch it frame by frame and keep an eye on the driver...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by racerzeke
Maybe the bullet came from a like a 90 degree angle of JFKs right at the time which is why Jackie wasnt shot and JFKs head went to the left?

It did. The headshot came from the sewer. The shooters on the grassy knoll were a cover for the sewer shot. They distracted away from the sewer.

Peace

top topics

join