It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Not Get Your Tail Kicked By The Police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Here is some thing that you will find very informative.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesMcMahn
Here is some thing that you will find very informative.

This is one of the best guides I can recommend on how to avoid police violence.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Lol, that's funny. True for the most part. But it doesn't do justice to the biases and bigotry that house the jails with the poor and reinforces the criminal behavior of the very rich.

I think with a lot of police who have to take crap every day from the people who they always meet having some of the worst moments of their lives, that it habituates them to brutality.

I'm not judging, very hard job and I wouldn't want to do it. But it is true that there can be an inclination to use force when it's not necessary.

Like I always say, the officer is always right.

[edit on 7-1-2007 by clearwater]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hiya

Personally--I think this one is well put; humerous, but it makes a lot of sense.

Hre is another one, without the humor and blue jive, on How to Protect Your Rights with the Police. It's is suggested viewing, by me at least, and worth the view for the uninformed. External Source

Oooops!--forgot to say that the video linked above was produced by the ACLU

[edit on 7-1-2007 by Ed Littlefox]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It really tick officers off when you lie to them, so if they asked you what you did then tell the truth instead of "I dont know". The two phrases that can tick officers off quite quickly are, "I dont know". and "I didnt know that was illegal". Ignorance of the law is not an excuse.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Also another thing I would like to add is the ACLU is evil, 13 really terrible people that my department arrested got off thanks to the ACLU.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
That, has got to be the truest, and funniest video I have seen in a long time.

Be Polite.

That about sums it all up.

Rofl cheers for the link dude |i thought it was diamond.

DK

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
LMFAO!!!!!! That was funny! I'll remember these steps so the police won't beat me up.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
one thing to do that pisses cops off is look angry trust me i was drivin home officer pulled me over and i had this annoyed look on my face the first thing he asked me was are you drunk... i was like no and asked him what the infraction was and he said that i didnt turn my blinker on and i was like >< ok so i got my ticket and went on my notsomerryway...

oh and rent-a-cops love it when you call them officer.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamiskthespacepirateking
oh and rent-a-cops love it when you call them officer.

How true.

top topics

join