It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isreal Planning Tactical Nuclear Strike On Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Drudge has headlines that say the Sunday London Times is going to report that Isreal is planning a tactical nuclear strke against Irans nuclear facilitties. This is probably untrue for it would most certainly be top secret information that the Times would not have access to. It will; however, be interesting to see what is printed.

Drudge Report

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
(OT - but...) It's ISRAEL, not Isreal. Why do so many people make this all-so-common spelling error?

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Umm... nice try, but...
Click here
It's kinda sorta listed at the top of every ATS page in big yellow letters.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
This thread was first.

Btw, one thread on ATS and another on ATSNN is allowed

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Ah... sorry and excuse me then.

This strikes me as a bit of a baited issue. All nations make contingency plans that they hope to never invoke. By the same token, Israel has proven to be willing to go too far in their efforts to "secure their position".

If they were to actually carry out this plan, I hope that world reaction would be succinct and immediate. Use of nuclear weapons against a nuclear power production program should result in a forceful dismantling of their military.

As it stands, it's just a plan... and only a rumored plan at that.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I love it how Iran can just say they would like to build some Nuclear power stations and everyone decides they are Satans henchmen ready to take away the American way of Life and rape our children.

But hey, if Israel wants to drop nukes on somewhere, thats cool, they can do as much planning as they want, its fine. Hell, don't even tell us about them, it's fine, we trust you
Have fun!

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subcomandante
I love it how Iran can just say they would like to build some Nuclear power stations and everyone decides they are Satans henchmen ready to take away the American way of Life and rape our children.

But hey, if Israel wants to drop nukes on somewhere, thats cool, they can do as much planning as they want, its fine. Hell, don't even tell us about them, it's fine, we trust you
Have fun!

The difference is that Israel would pretty much just like to be left alone, whereas it's neighbors don't have quite as peaceful notions. Israel is perhaps the only sane country in that region, and that's whey there's not an outcry by the west.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GT100FV

Have fun!

The difference is that Israel would pretty much just like to be left alone, whereas it's neighbors don't have quite as peaceful notions. Israel is perhaps the only sane country in that region, and that's whey there's not an outcry by the west.

Woah there kitten, lets not get carried away. Israel doesn't strike me as peaceful. It was a state born out of warfare. I mean, the incursions into the Gaza strip don't sound peaceful. The invasion of Lebanon doesn't sound peaceful. The killing of aid workers doesn't sound peaceful. The secrecy behind their nuclear and biological capabilities doesnt sound peaceful. The funding of civil war in Palestine doesn't sound peaceful...

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Have fun!

Woah there kitten, lets not get carried away. Israel doesn't strike me as peaceful. It was a state born out of warfare. I mean, the incursions into the Gaza strip don't sound peaceful. The invasion of Lebanon doesn't sound peaceful. The killing of aid workers doesn't sound peaceful. The secrecy behind their nuclear and biological capabilities doesnt sound peaceful. The funding of civil war in Palestine doesn't sound peaceful...

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Have fun!

what a load of total BS, you obviously shuvel the Sh1t the media feeds you.

take a look at palestine, look at the lifestyle ISRAEL forces on them, you tell me if you would be happy ot live in 'peace' with the ones doing that.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Well, most states were born out of warfare. That's nothing special. I mean, Austria and America were born of warfare too. (And forget about India. You want to talk about violence?) Israel was actually born of international treaties. Had the surrounding states not chosen to attack them there wouldn't have been the warfare you're talking about.

As far as everything else goes I think the point that GT was making was that Israel, as opposed to Iran, has shown itself to be more than willing to live and let live with any state that is willing to have peaceful relations with it. There has been a lot of violence involving Israel, everyone knows that. But every instance has been related to a state or group attacking them. Every nation, even previous enemies like Jordan and Egypt, who were willing to live in peace have been able to do so with Israel.

new topics

top topics

join