It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEVER WINK AT THE BLINKIN LITES IN THE NITE SKY CAUSE THEY CAN WINK BACK(*o*).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   
NEVER KNEW THAT TWINKLY STARS COULD DO ""THAT""

SKINNIN CATFISH AT MID NITE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AFTER (THAT NITE)
WE..(MY 3 FRIENDS AND MYSELF)WERE JUST DRINKIN A LITTLE BEER AND SKINING OUT THE NITES CATCH OF BIG SLIMY CATFISH FROM THE AMERICAN CANAL OUTSIDE OF YUMA...AZ,,,
WE HAD A LITTLE CAMPFIRE......((TRUCK TIRE AND OLE OAK PALLETS)) GOING AS WE WORKED OUTSIDE BY THE RIVER.......

As always there in the yuma area the stars were very brite and as the fire roared and popped we looked up now and then to see tha wide vista above us......
All was going well till the guy tending the fire ..(by tossing more and more wood on it till it's flames were 20 feet high....(he was a little ahead of us in the beer drinkin contest that nite i think:wow

When he up and says...THAT STAR IS WINKINKG AT ME''well i just turned my head a bit to see what the heck he was on about....and i too saw the winking (star).
I a moment all there were looking at this star as it was winking/blinking..but not steady...a few blinks...a few more blinks.........and then almost a steady amber light..
then the (star) blinked off........a moment later ...THREE STARS BLINKED ON ,ONE AHEAD IN THE SAME POSITION...ONE TO THE RIGHT AND ONE TO THE LEFT...
and at the moment they all started to blink in order one on the right ,then the middle,,and then the left at last..
At that moment i felt very small............and wished to hide for some reason.....WE..all seemed to feel that way at that same moment as one of my friends started taking the burnin pile apart with his bare hands and throwing the wood in the river...

i was turned for only a moment but when i turned back to look at the lights...........the left one was comming closer.....and it blinked very fast,,,,,and went out!
the star on the right moved across our field of view and took up the place that the left (lite)had been in.......it too blinked very fast and went out!
this left only the very brite star in the middle...and it started to blink slowerand slower......till it too went out.
And left us standing there ....not speaking for a few minutes..........and then my friend said"""DID YOU SEE THAT"""" and we all said>>>>>>>>>>>>>.NO''
After awhile we went back to the task at hand as we still had fish to clean.......
"""""Maybe 20 or 30 minutes went by.............and just like that all the lites came on in the same place they had winked out'''''''''''''but was sooo' dim,,,,,,like time flashlight..........
The light show played on and on.......dimmer,,then brighter....like a million candle power and back toi smokey yellow or amber...like in a haze(but was a totally clear nite).
We had finished our work on the fish and had just said....lets go into yuma''''''''(we had planned to stay out there all nite)...no sooner had we said that out loud that the three lights winked out all at once.....
Aand then on for sa moment...(all in the same place)all the lights were in the same place in a tri..shape..
blinked out again....and then a steady white light came on and toward us..........i said do you hear anything?
we all strained to hear any sound.........none'''''
the light came closer and closer till it was almost over us...we could not hear a sound............one of my friends said''''I'M GETTIN OUTTA HERE NOW.....AND HAULED ASS FOR HIS CAR''
THE OTHER TWO..BEING MORE MOCHO''''WALKED TO THEIR CARS'''''''BUT AS WE ALL LEFT THE LIGHT WAS ALMOST UPON US......AND AT THE MOMENT I THOUGHT IT WOULD ARRIVE AND PASS OVERHEAD.......IT BLINKED AND FADED INTO NOTHING.....
ohh i just love the lonly dessert'''don't you?

i didn't go back to that spot on the river..and could not get my buddies to go as well........now...i never wink at the stars'''''

THE BLUE ABISS YAWNS BEYOUND''''''U READY'

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a little too much moonshine?

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
OK.....ummmm......unique style of relaying the tale, that's for sure.

new topics

join