It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liverpool house ghost, causes death of dog? (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This is a haunted house in liverpool, it contains footage of many strange orbs and causes their dog to bark at nothing. the person submitting the video claims there dog died from a heart attack shortly after filming.

Part 1: 5 mins

Part 2: 6 mins

Most haunted music at the begining is kinda cheasy but weird video none the less.

[edit on 4-1-2007 by Whosaidthat]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Well,the dog could be barking because he is trying to tell everyone "Will you please call an Ambulance ...stop watching me..I need a medic...need a Vet...Having-a- heart-attack!!"

No such thing as orbs ,The technology of todays cameras allow for 1 or2 night vision LED lights that send out an invisible infrared light that reflects on any dust ,particles,insects floating in the air that we cant see in regular light,every house is full of flying particles no matter how clean the room is.I happen to have a wireless super night vision camera with 30 LED lights that let this camera see in total darkness very far....picture....
i32.photobucket.com...

As soon as you wave your hand all you see are dust orbs flying all over the place.

join