It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Object Crashes Through Roof

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   

The article is from the Associated Press and is being covered by Drudge at the moment. See the link to the image above taken by police of the gold looking object.

FREEHOLD TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) - Authorities were trying to identify a mysterious metallic object that crashed through the roof of a house in eastern New Jersey.

Nobody was injured when the golf-ball sized object, weighing nearly as much as a can of soup, struck the home and embedded itself in a wall Tuesday night. Federal officials sent to the scene said it was not from an aircraft.

The rough-surfaced object, with a metallic glint, was displayed Wednesday by police.

The Federal Aviation Administration, which sent investigators to the town, did not know where the object came from, said spokeswoman Arlene Murray.

"It's definitely not an aircraft part," she said. "I can't speak beyond that as to what it might be."

apnews.myway.com...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Added 'ex' tags for external quote

[edit on 4/1/07 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Weird huh? I posted thios thread a bit befoire yours:

my thread

meteorite or what?

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I saw this on CNN, came to ATS to see what was going on about it, and couldn't find it... then I thought to check in a conspiracy forum, and ta-da! here it is.

Since this just happened, shouldn't we put it in a news forum? No way you really think there is a conspiracy here, especially since it was reported quickly and there is a picture available...

Now maybe it's a piece of alien spacecraft, but until the government tries to cover it up, there's no conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 4 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Weird huh? I posted thios thread a bit befoire yours:

my thread

Please direct further comment to the pre-exising thread.

Closing this one.

new topics

top topics

join