It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

prediction of shamans sounds coincident with some nostradamus verses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
first of all a big hi for everyone, a newbie here. i was around for years before but now i found something that maybe worth discussing so i registered

i'd like to premise that i'm not stating facts nor suggesting any event to come true, just found this would be the best place for the topic. and also sorry for the possibly wrong grammar

so few days ago i came across a document in hungarian language. just to be clear the source states it's from the book Yotengrit written by Imre Mate. the book itself exists BUT i cannot prove if the prediction is punctual or genuine at all.

the author states that the following prediction was received by 7 hungarian shaman (táltos) around 1946-47. i'll translate the whole prediction if needed, but it tells only about hungarian history (if original than with formidable accuracy) to nowadays. original hungarian text

What could be interesting is the last part of it. (sixty-seventy means so much years from 1946-47;so it means the mentioned events will take place around 2007-2017)

Still sixty-seventy!

The stuck-up lord begs for char.
All has been slathered already.
Only menial duties left,
Rank treasons.

Some will collaborate
With insidious enemy.
The seven camels will be brought in
To let it spit fire from here
To the bull-saddling woman.
Of that comes inner hostility but also outer.
The two sons of the Ram-Sacrificer
Keeps on brawling.
The hungarian camel-drovers
Pulls Bogle's skin onto Christ's face
To deceive the people
And to change the crescent's glitter into gold[money].

They're helping the Ram-Sacrificer's
Camel-drover son,
Other hungarians the other son.
The nation splits
The country catches alight.
The flame extinguished by blood.

hungarian kill hungarian
Shots also from the back of the bull
because of the seven camels.
Half of the people perish.

neighbours make motion,
but the "tiger of the humming desert"* is also ready to jump.
the shead remainders
calls Ukko the Blessed Virgin.
in a nutshell: people of Hun. unites again in joy and God sends the tiger of the humming desert to guard. and they lived happily ever after.
*i took the humming word from here i couldn't find a better expression. in hugarian it's something like music playing desert. i thought it's something like that link says.

now the interesting part is that some of the Nostradamus verses in the Centuries seems coincident:

X.62

Near 'Sorbia' to assail Hungary,
The herald of 'Brudes' will come to warn them:
Byzantine chief, Salona of Slavonia,
He will come to convert them to the law of the Arabs.

X.63
Cydonia, Ragusa, the city of St. Jerome,
With healing help to grow green again:
The King's sone dead because of the death of two heroes,
Araby and Hungary will take the same course.

So why i'm interested is because some think that these verses of nostradamus has something to do with a next great war (not saying ww3).

so what do you think this could mean? or is it just a false similarity?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Both are quite vague, I do like that the shaman predictions seem to be dated - it makes it much easier to confirm or dismiss them.
The problem I have with Nostradamus is that so many of his quatrains are so obscure and undated that they can be attributed to any number of events, especially if you allow that many of the facts may be off - Hitler being Hister and all that.
Have the other accurate predictions of the shaman also been twisted in this sense?

join