It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

leaked fax on HAARP project?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
can anyone direct me to the leaked document that states that there was a screw up that brought new breeds of reptiles to earth?

mod edit, spelling in title

[edit on 14-1-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 05:34 AM
link   
why is everyone obsessed with reptiles?
How would the Haarp project do such a thing anyway?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by nemo1111
can anyone direct me to the leaked document that states that there was a screw up that brought new breeds of reptiles to earth?

I have searched the last 400 most recent posts and can not find it anywhere.

I also searched all 30 pages of posts relating to HAARP and couldnt find it there either.

Link to all ATS HAARP related threads

There is a good chance that the leaked doc. could have been a proven hoax, and the thread would have been deleted.

There is also a chance that if the doc. was a real classified document ATS policy would have removed the sensitive doc. from the site.

Here is the LOW-DOWN on HAARP

If anyone can find this doc. I would really like to see it, feel free to u2u if you dont want to post the doc. on this thread.

Regards xS_Gx.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by nemo1111

You're thinking of the promos for the new TV Series Primeval

itvprimeval.blogspot.com...
www.douglashenshall.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Nice... i have to laugh.Everyone you know might be obsessed but not me.I was mentioning a part of this leaked document to jog others memory maybe.No reptilian obsession found here.The document might be under bluebeam?Any ideas people?

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I finally found it under the conspiracy forum. I did have to google it though. The threads called personal investigation into HAARP and its control over you.Thanks for trying to help @ all and no thanks to sad people just writing just to trash a thread.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
theres also a 613 page document, TM195, that i cant find anywhere. is this the one you mean?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
maybe he means this text.

The Text

N.U.S.C./N.U.M.A. J.C.S. 1455 Overlook Ave, Washington, D.C. 33902 Office of The Director of Security 01 April 1998 To All Security Operatives, Sector EC/NE/48+I

It has been confirmed as of this date, that a failure of the H.A.A.R.P. 15-3 Proteus Unit at Ascension Island U.K. had lost it’s targeting control during it’s first operational trial. The accelerator was damaged at shutdown, and will not be operational until 12 June at the earliest. This failure went undetected for approximately 17 minutes, and appears to have caused another series of dimensional rifts along the East coast of the U.S. and Southwest Africa. These dimensional rifts are x- dimensional and have a time frame of -100 million B.C. plus or minus about 20 million years. As was the case in 1995, several predatory reptilian animals have entered our y-dimension and are as this is written, freely roaming in the Southern New York region, Northern Pennsylvania, West Virginia and a possible sighting occurred this morning at 2:34 hours at Norfolk N.A.S. 150 meters off the beach. All operatives are officially at level 4 alert, and are to be ready to go on 60 minute notice. (DOOTP) article 15-1 through 17-4 with all addendums are to apply. Weapons are to be available at all times, .40 and .50 caliber minimum, with FMJ and EHP rounds only, minimum handgun to be carried .357 MAG/EHP.

THIS DOCUMENT IS EYES ONLY, DESTROY AFTER READING

Director of Field Operations,
Adm. Raymond D. Falvey III
CC: DCM/NOS/USAF/DOD/SS/QCD=Adjutant Generals Office, Pent. R-6-106/9c

All Pathway Field Officers/Terminators (orders are terminate NOSAVE)

source
edit on 29-3-2011 by DutchBigBoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
You realize this thread is over four years old, right?
He likely found what he was looking for by now.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
i guess so
:-)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
why is everyone obsessed with reptiles?
How would the Haarp project do such a thing anyway?

HAARP makes them obsessed with reptiles.

Dont you get it?
Or has HAARP got to you too

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
i understand its old, and the document that was posted here is interesting, but what im looking for is Technical Memorandum 195, its 613 pages, and was leaked late 90's i think. /if you have any information, please help me out.

thanks,
Rico

top topics

join