It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Saddam In Heaven Or Hell?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Then Saddam began reciting the Shahada, a Muslim prayer that says there is no God but God and Muhammad is his messenger, according to an unabridged copy of the video clip, which was posted on a website.

Saddam made it to midway through his second recitation of the verse. His last word was Muhammad. Then the floor dropped out of the gallows.

english.aljazeera.net...

this proves saddam had faith and preyed to god in his last breath so did he go to heaven?

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Well lets see...

If he really did die, and if some advanced people wanted to collect his neuronetwork to make it work in another place called the "after life" suppose they could inflict what would seem like an eternity of torture on him if they wanted. So maybe hell, as nice as the people with technology seem to be in various legends and in real life.

As far as a literal Christian heaven and hell, the way that most Christians think of it...none existent, a true hell would suprise you of what it really is, if exisited, and would help clarify some misconceptions about this loving God.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Considering all the things he has done if i were to bet on it then i bet he is roasting on an open fire bowing to the father of lies.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
If Saddam had any concern whatsoever for religion, he wouldn't have ordered all the people killed that he had over the years. Lots of people make an outward show of faith because it is expected of them in their culture, regardless of the religion. Either Saddam had never read the Quran or else he knowingly went against it when he ordered the deaths of his enemies. Maybe he believed in God, maybe not, but he sure as heck had no respect or fear for God.

My money is on Saddam being just a little bit warm right now...

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Where he is is Gods Judgement, and Gods alone.

What saddam did in his life was terrible, thousands murdered at a whim, or in revenge.

A terrible man, but who had a terrible end. To be mocked on the gallows and have such dignity about it shows a remarkable inner peace...

Gods will alone sent him to wherever he is.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Saddams dead and in the ground (or in pieces if burned) not in heaven or hell as these are man made constructs.

Plus what difference does it make 'where he is', he's dead and not coming back or he is away with elvis and lord lucan on a camping holiday.

G

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
Where he is is Gods Judgement, and Gods alone.

Man! I wish more people who claim Christianity would see this the way you do. IF the bible is the Truth, yours is the only right answer to that question.

Good on you for truly understanding that one.

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Many Christians don't understand the concept when Jesus was asked which of the two sons would sit on his right or his left, he stated simply it was for the Father to decide. I think gems like these people often glaze right over without giving it any thought.

Truly, it is not our beliefs or wishes that determines what ones fate is after death.

new topics

top topics

join