It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something "strange" happend to me . Have I predicted the future ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hey guys , I just recently had the most "strange" deja vu of all my life . Ok , I'll keep it brief . Basically what happened is that I think I might have predicted the future . What happend was :

I was at home at my kicthen preparing something to eat , then when I went back to my bedroom my roomate suddenly blast her stereo at her room and at the moment I started having a very strong felling of deja vu . I then keept walking to my room , then see my shoes at the door and say to myself : - If I live my shoes here at the dor something is going to happen with them . So , without thinking twice I picked the up and put them inside my room . Now thats when the real strange thing happend :

I was still having that Deja Vu feeling when ALL OF THE SUDDEN it hits me and I say to myself : "OMG , I'm late for work ... Stan ( my manager ) is gonna call me !! " and not a second later the phone rings . It was my manager . Turn out I made a mistake with my schedule and though I was going to start at 4 instead of 11 . HOW could I just remenber all that ? Did I did that before or did I sort of predicted the future ?

I'm really not sure what happend . I would ignore the hole thing and call a coincidence but the Deja Vu fellings where so strong that I couldn't let this go like this .

What are your thoughts on what happend to me ?

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
it seems you may have predicted the immediate future or somthing that was going to happen anyway, you perhaps 'sensed' him calling you like remote viewing

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Stuff happens deja vu dosent mean your predicting the future it means you feel like you have done something twice. Have you ever been late before?

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I think guessing your boss is going to call might be just good intuition

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Were the shoes significant in some way?

As to your boss calling you - your immediate thought was that you were supposed to be at work and according to your schedule you were supposed to be there. I am assuming that your boss would give you a call if you hadn't turned up. So nothing out of the ordinary there really, just the thought process prior to the call.

It sounds to me like this may have been a piece of 'higher' thinking. Your subconscious mind was putting things in order before you conscious mind realised what was happening. I often do this kind of thing, almost like a meditation so that I can make deeper connections than my consciousness usually makes me capable of. It is a handy kind of lateral thinking and helps not only solve problems, make me understand my own motivations better and make intuitive decisions. I also use it when I get writers block and it usually works.

Not paranormal so much as a particular way of using your mind.

top topics

join