It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Removal of nutrients

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I've noticed that even foods considered most healthy have hardly any nutrients in them at all. Beef these days has less than 20 grams, usually only 12grams, or less than 20% of protein. Vitamins and minerals are being illegalized in america. Vitamin B17 greatly helps in preventing tumors, cancers, etc, but its illegal of containting traces of cyanide, but than so does Vitamin B12 and its abundant in our grocery stores. I've found that the only way to get the required nutrients is to take supplements.

anyone else notice nutritional removal?

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
sorry, I'm gonna have to go against you on this one. I work in the health food industry and receive quite a bit of info on the subject. In fact there is a ground roots effort against companies trying to do the exact opposite. Can you give me any examples? Perhaps it's the accuracy of the older testing methods versus the new standards? I don't know...I'd like to see something to back up your claims

perhaps the the meats and such could be do to the change in diets and depletion of thier own sources of nutrition? I could buy that...cow that gets less nourishment would probably reflect that in it's quality of it meat...sound plausable...

good topic

new topics

join