It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newz Forum: FOOTBALL: Redskins looking to deal QB Ramsey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I don't like to disagree with my namesake, but he has definately fumbled in the case of Patrick Ramsey. The Redskins will probably wind up getttin next to nothing for him, and I, for one, am a firm beleiver that this guy will have a solid career in the NFL. Gibbs may not be his biggest fan, but he should have traded him a while back rather than letting him languish on the bench.

Story Link

In one of the NFL's worst-kept secrets, Washington Redskins coach Joe Gibbs has acknowledged that the team is trying to trade former first-round quarterback Patrick Ramsey, and has granted permission to the one-time starter and his agent to seek potential trade suitors as well.

"We're moving ahead, trying to see what opportunities are out there for him and also evaluating what is best for us," Gibbs allowed. "I'm not sure if anything will get done, but we're looking, and we're letting [agent] Jimmy Sexton look around and talk [to other teams]."

TRD

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Who will be the starting QB if he goes?

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Brunell is the starter, has been for most of th epast two seasons. They did draft a rookie last season, Jason Campbell. Gibbs must have high hopes for him, since he treaded up in the draft for the guy, while they already had 2 starter-quality players on the team.

new topics

join