It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream or reality???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I had a dream where i could feel sharp pains in my arm and hand, i saw long needles being injected into me. Everything was white and i made out white figures standing over me. What is this?

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monk
I had a dream where i could feel sharp pains in my arm and hand, i saw long needles being injected into me. Everything was white and i made out white figures standing over me. What is this?

Thats quite odd. When I was younger, I was wathing the television series "Platoon". (At least thats what I think it was called) It was about the veitnam war or something. Well anyway, one night of course I had a dream based on the show and I got shot. I swear to you I felt the pain.

Cant tell you what yours means...I just know mine meant to stop watching violent war television!

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Monk:

Dreaming that someone is forcibly injecting you, represents your negative attitudes about a particular situation/person. It also indicates the influence of peer pressure working against you. You are recognizing that someone is forcing their negative and unwelcome views/values on you.

Seapeople..........

To dream that you are shot, represents a form of self-punishment that you may be unconsciously imposing on yourself. You may have done something that you are ashamed of or are not proud of.

[Edited on 11-12-2003 by U.S. Patriot]

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I had a dream that I was running around Iraq with a friend on a millitary mission with a bad--- gun, meeting cool people there but in constantly in danger of conflict, we were just trying to find safe houses where we could sleep at. What is that supposed to mean?

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot
Monk:

Dreaming that someone is forcibly injecting you, represents your negative attitudes about a particular situation/person. It also indicates the influence of peer pressure working against you. You are recognizing that someone is forcing their negative and unwelcome views/values on you.

Seapeople..........

To dream that you are shot, represents a form of self-punishment that you may be unconsciously imposing on yourself. You may have done something that you are ashamed of or are not proud of.

[Edited on 11-12-2003 by U.S. Patriot]

Honestly, I was like 8...and I watched a war television show before I went to bed. I think that has more to do with it. But then again, I dont remember what kinda stuff I was doing back then anyway...but im sure it was bad.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 06:30 AM
link   
three things i remembered from my childhood, wich seemed real to me, no needles though!

1, i was still sleeping in a crib at the time, sat up in the dark room to find what i described then as a "scarecrow lady" standing over me! i must have then just fell back asleep or somthing?

2, we lived in a small apartment on the 2nd floor(top), and other people lived on the 1st floor... playing in the vestibule i sware i remember peeking through their doorcrack on the floor to see... what seemed to be a family of clowns sitting around the tv laughing and jossleing about in their seats.

3. sleeping at my cousins house 3 of us were on 2 beds pushed together, i sat up to find a still figure standing over me with a blanket shrouded over their head, this could have been a prank by my older cousin?

new topics

top topics

join