It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Origin and Purpose behind Freemasonry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
As I have reached the highest level ever by any person who has walked 'en existence,' I have learned a few things: It is not pride when a message needs to be heard by the 'many.' Also I will not divulge any material here as my utmost respect and honor goes to the men who have upheld this tradition and 'program' with lives lost to protect some of what is now on the plate....

If you do not care neither do I. If you have any 'particulars' for me to puruse or reflect back to you upon, then feel FREE to send a U2U and I will respond 'appropriately.' All 'signs,' 'phrases,' and the like will be assembled very soon by one man...Spike the U2U or continue grazing as sheep do.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Excellent book which tells the truth about the origins of the free masons.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
My father was briefly with the masons, but he said there is no longer a political agenda. He wouldn't tell me much... but interesting, maybe I'll look into that book.

Lucifer, are you saying 'level' as in masonry? I don't think you are...are you saying consciously, higher level?

[Edited on 1/8/2004 by Requiem]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer
As I have reached the highest level ever by any person who has walked 'en existence,'

Well from what I gathered; FreeMasonry is how the European man was able to become civilized from living like cavemen in the Caucus mountains.
They say it goes back to Musa(Moses).
Alot of FreeMasonry comes from the Greek initiates of the Kemetian 'mysteries', the Gnostics, Babylon and Judaism(among other things).

ONE

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer
As I have reached the highest level ever by any person who has walked 'en existence,' I have learned a few things: It is not pride when a message needs to be heard by the 'many.' Also I will not divulge any material here as my utmost respect and honor goes to the men who have upheld this tradition and 'program' with lives lost to protect some of what is now on the plate....

If you do not care neither do I. If you have any 'particulars' for me to puruse or reflect back to you upon, then feel FREE to send a U2U and I will respond 'appropriately.' All 'signs,' 'phrases,' and the like will be assembled very soon by one man...Spike the U2U or continue grazing as sheep do.

I'm sure you've reached a "high" level alright...

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Lucifer how "high" are you bet you're not as "high" as me!

top topics

join