It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jedi Religion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
La religi�n Jedi, �existe entre nosotros? Yo creo en que todos tenemos facultades para ver el aura en otras personas, transmitir pensamientos telep�ticamente o la intuici�n. Ser Jedi es ser uno mismo espiritualmente, mediante la meditaci�n y otras t�cnicas. Pero, �Es una religi�n ser Jedi o simplemente ser Jedi es ser budista, practicar yoga o meditaci�n, etc.?

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Can only understand your subject, but that's enough to make me laugh and consider the idea of a Jedi Religion completely insane.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
We speak English 97% of the time here...

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
no habla, or something like that. This looks cool though, translate it to english please.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
no habla, or something like that. This looks cool though, translate it to english please.

The Jedi religion, exists between us? I believe in that all we have faculties to see the dawn in other people, to transmit thoughts very telepathically or the intuition. To be Jedi is to be one same one spiritually, by means of the meditation and other techniques. But, It is a religion to be Jedi or simply to be Jedi is to be Buddhist, to practice yoga or meditation, etc.?

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
But jedi is just a word that has become popular because of the films and you should follow the meaning not the word.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SectorGaza

Originally posted by NotTooHappy

The Jedi religion, exists between us? I believe in that all we have faculties to see the dawn in other people, to transmit thoughts very telepathically or the intuition. To be Jedi is to be one same one spiritually, by means of the meditation and other techniques. But, It is a religion to be Jedi or simply to be Jedi is to be Buddhist, to practice yoga or meditation, etc.?

Yeah, I know what a Jedi is, I wanted to know what else was posted. I think it's in spanish or french.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzpatrick
But jedi is just a word that has become popular because of the films and you should follow the meaning not the word.

Aye, Fitz. And I do follow the meaning, to the best of my abilities.

Yes people, there is a Jedi religion. Yes, I am part of it. Big deal. It's just another religious belief out there. I've made a post on it before, in this section. Feel free to have a peek at it if you want more information.

It's just another spiritual path, though. Nothing more, no lightsabers

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Jedi is an offical religion in the UK now. After the 2002 census around 400,000 people wrote Jedi as there religion (including me) it only takes 100,000 any cult or group to say they are part of that group/cult for it to be classed as a religion.

Before you ask
I wrote Jedi becuase the rest of the religions are a joke and are only interested in killing anyone that doesn't think there way.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
so is that "Star Wars" kid a member?

VIDEO

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
But the Jedi were fairly intolerent of the Empire's expansion policy.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by smminguijon
La religi�n Jedi, �existe entre nosotros? Yo creo en que todos tenemos facultades para ver el aura en otras personas, transmitir pensamientos telep�ticamente o la intuici�n. Ser Jedi es ser uno mismo espiritualmente, mediante la meditaci�n y otras t�cnicas. Pero, �Es una religi�n ser Jedi o simplemente ser Jedi es ser budista, practicar yoga o meditaci�n, etc.?

Sorry I don't speak french.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Pardon me, but every word I wrote is in -SPANISH- not French... :w:

top topics

join