It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newz Forum: SOCCER: Fulham accept bid for Saha

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It looks like the saga is commimg to a end as Manchester United have agreed a fee in the region of �10 million for Fulham striker Louis Saha.Subject to personal terms and a medical Saha should make the switch sometime next week.

Alex Ferguson has been looking to bolster his striking options to help out his Dutch striker Ruud Van Nistlerooy,with Saha his number one target.Failing to score in there last two games Ferguson and Manchester United will be relieved they finally got there man.Saha is cup-tied, having featured against Cheltenham Town in the third round of the FA Cup, and will be unavailable for selection against Northampton in fourth round, but should be available for Sir Alex Ferguson for the visit of The Saints on January 31.

Ben

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
is saha a good player?

TRD

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Yes he is a good player he has scored 15 goals already this season at Fulham,so if he definatley goes to Man U expect him to score alot more.Man U are the top side in england (maybe arsenal aswell) so the quality of the ball to him will be so much better and he will get alot more chances to score.

TRD

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Manchester United have officially unveiled Louis Saha as their latest signing, in a �12.825 million move from Fulham.
The French striker has signed for The Red Devils until the end of the 2008/2009 season.Fulham receive �11.5 million of the total expenditure and have already spent some of that revenue on Colombus Crew striker Brian McBride.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 04:34 AM
link   
It's a good buy for Man U,i'm not sure about the price but i think he will link up well with Nislerooy.This season he seemed to come into his own at Fulham and i hope it wasn't a flash in the pan,otherwise Man U will end up with egg on their faces.

Sir

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 05:04 AM
link   
He will get goals but i think Saha was well over priced,Fulham must be rubbing their hands together now.!!

new topics

top topics

join