It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has CLEARLY seen a UFO they think is ET or ED?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I know the title is a bit confusing but I am getting more frustrated over the years because of the way the whole UFO/disclosure is being handled. I personaly have seen a UFO a few years back and I strongly believe it wasnt man made and if it was then whoever owned that craft is at least 200 years ahead of anything the public has seen.

I saw a giant back triangle with pulsing lights on its bottom and ever since then I knew something very interesting and secretly was and is taking place on our planet. There was also a person with me when I seen this object and they only noticed it after I pointed it out and it was almost out of sight be she even knew it wasnt a normal plane at all. If I was to estimate size I would say about 2-3 times the size of a jumbo jet and was moving fast and silent.

Who else here is frustrated because you have seen something and have had years pass where not one clear answer can tell you what it was? All the stupid hoaxers, disinfo and scammers trying to make profit of the gulable ruin the serious investigation to get the truth. I guess if the NWO or whatever you want to call them wish this to remain secret I guess it will but why the hell so they keep letting themselves be spotted? Are we slowly being prepared for something?

[edit on 1-1-2007 by Slickinfinity]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I agree with you full heartedly. I have had similar experiences. Especially when you try to share and instead they simply label you as crazy or having a very active imagination.

Now something I have never told anyone is that I have actually been "visited" once. Yes, we are being prepared for something, I feel.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
As you know I am an experiencer and I used to feel the same as you do but I have come to realize the ones that put me down knew absolutely nothing and it was they that were the fools. Now I write what I have been shown and told and don't care what they think. I know what I know and no one can tell me different.

They are just actually know as the ships, air and water. There are many sizes. The Pod is the only ship I know that can be unmanned, it is a one seater.

I must state that I deal with Grey's that are not bad but there have been Grey's that are not good. There are different Grey's plus there are other looking beings.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I'll try to put my input. I have only two main sources for UFO information that I fully trust.

With that said, I have seen plenty of UFO/ET-related stuff in my life.

In the grand scheme of things, this ET/UFO stuff isn't very important- it's just really interesting and fun- if it wasn't I doubt a lot of us would even post away and talk about any of this stuff.

I don't like how the disclosure is being handled either. It boils down into money, pure and simple. ET-based energy systems would completely change the structure of politics, education, war, poverty, power, and reproduction. Those are just the one's off the top of my head (i'm in a rush here, gotta leave in a sec). Check out the works of Dr. Stephen Greer and the Disclosure Project.

Someone I know and vouch for is saying 2007 is going to be a key year for some big surprises- keep on the lookout. We've already had the O'Hare incident.

BTW i've seen all kinds of craft- never triangles though- but i'll keep living, it'll probably pop up at some point

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I guess when it actualy does happen I can go around saying "I told ya so!" to all my friends and family when contact is made peacful or not. I just dont understand why in this day and age in science its not something thats discussed more openly and freely with full cooperation from the governtment but the fact they refuse to help or take most of us seriously makes alot of us wonder how much they really know. Hopefully 2007 is a breakthrough year but I am not holding my breath.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Just like when Tesla had a revolution in free energy to distribute globally, J.P. Morgan goes on to shut him down.. why, because it could not be metered. I am not stuck pondering the fact whether UFOs exist because they do, however I am stuck wondering whether they are military terrestrial or not of earthly origin. The answer of "both" is likely to be the cause here. The ufo I have seen was unlike that of any other, i think. It had strobing lights but it moved as if it bounced through air from location to location. Weird movement facilitates weird beings perhaps

top topics

join