It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Light-Strange Feelings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I am a new member of the ATS forums, but I have been reading for god knows how long. Something has been bothering me recently. For the past year, my family and I have witnessed a large light in the sky. One of the family members said it was the top of a communications or electrical tower. He is one of those who don't quite belive in the supernatural. All of the other family members looked as hard as they could but saw no metal structure under the light to suggest it was a tower. For about a year, the light appeared at around 8 o clock PM and would last until daylight the next day. Noone thought much of it, except for me. I got strange feelings about it. One morning, about 6:15 in the morning, while it was still dark out, i walked up the road to see if i could spot the light, and sure enough, it was there. I just gazed up at it. It was there at the SAME place every morning. And then I got scared. The light started to move to the right...and continued to trail off behind the trees. It WAS NOT a tower of any kind! I'm not sure whether this is a craft of some higher intelligence, or maybe a government recon craft keeping an eye on things, given that it is there at around the same time every night, and it moves to the right when sunrise begins. Has anyone had any occurances like this.

Also, I would like to point out a few bits of information on the area. I live in a mid-to-upper class community, that seems to have a high cancer rate. Most likely due to the electrical lines (that were inspected and found safe to live around by the government...w/e). Most of the community are older people though, with the exception of me and a few friends. Theres just about no violence or subtance abuse in the neighborhood. Everything is basically peaceful.

My Opinion- The government or ETs are watching us. I'd like to know osme other opions if possible. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Interesting. . .dont mean to be off topic though, but I'm more interested in your signature. Can you elaborate? u2u me if you need to. . . very curious.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
CTDarkWoe, how specific can you be concerning where you live or where these observations take place? Is there any sound to be heard while observing?

Oh, welcome to ATS by the way

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Given the predictability and regular occurance, sounds more like an aircraft warning light on a cell tower or power line tower, etc. The "movement" is puzzling, but is it possible this was a separate light, such as a helicopter, plane, etc.?

Given the observations, I'd look for a more terrestrial and non-secret explanation....and welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well. There's not much more information on the light. There is a low humming sound but I figured it was because of the electricity in the lines. I am 100% sure it is not a tower. I decided to walk back up the street again this morning and just watched the light again. It did its usual maneuver and disappeared behind the trees. Tonight Im going to try and get some pictures of it to post. It's really creeping me out. My family has always had odd experiences. My Aunt has had several happenings but that is for another thread. I will be back tomorrow, hopefully with pictures of it. Thanks you, ATS members.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
A couple of weeks ago i woke up in horror as an out of worldish pulsating light lit the sky thru the clouds. the noise is still in my mind. It sounded very ominous and the world was still listening and looking up.

I still think about it and cant shake the fear of having heard and seen this. It must have been a nightmare. :shk:

top topics

join