It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Being watched? MIB? Paranoid?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Just thought I'd post up my recent experiences..... I often talk walks around where I live. My village is only 30 mins away from central London but is pretty sparse countryside. 4-5 times in the last month ( one time the drummer in my band was with me as a witness) whilst sitting in the same place near my house a black car ( an audi ) has pulled up in the car park laybay directly opposite me and two figures in the front seats ( whose faces I could never quite see ) have stared directly at me, motionless, and then a few minutes later have moved. One time I ran up to the car once and as I approached within a distance to see the two figures the car pulled away. It's pretty wierd seeing as it had happened a number of times with the same car directly opposite me and two figures in the front both not moving. Am I paranoid? Could be being watched by them?

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Maybe not MIB, just Secret Service, a bit interested in your actions, but not allowed to encounter you.
You are not a threat to national security, are you?

A question about the MIBs, where do their activities concentrate, I know about US and GB, what about other, especially european and asian countries?

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnny
Maybe not MIB, just Secret Service, a bit interested in your actions,

I know about US and GB, what about other, especially european and asian countries?

I havn't come across many reports of MIB in Europe. I may be wrong. It could well be secret cervice. Myabe they wanted to see what I looked like after reading my posts. Like if I was wearing a turban. They could arrest me then no trouble.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Maybe you're a genetic experiment, "Hybrid", and they're watching to see how your adjusting to your environment.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 07:40 AM
link   
paranoid me thinks. Do you honestly think you have anything that they'd be interested in? You just a crazy conspiracy nut

Next time take the reg of the car and have a camera in your pocket at all times.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

Originally posted by Johnny
Maybe not MIB, just Secret Service, a bit interested in your actions,

I know about US and GB, what about other, especially european and asian countries?

I havn't come across many reports of MIB in Europe. I may be wrong. It could well be secret cervice. Myabe they wanted to see what I looked like after reading my posts. Like if I was wearing a turban. They could arrest me then no trouble.

They were just going to a safe, quiet spot to partake in a little class a smoking or digging. Tbey were checking you out to decide wether the area was on top or not with you being there.

I know this scenario well

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britman
paranoid me thinks. Do you honestly think you have anything that they'd be interested in? You just a crazy conspiracy nut

Ok well seeing as you know everything Britman . . . . ok maybe I am paranoid, but it's still really weird. Especially sedeing as they drove away as I approached them... just before I saw their faces....damm them.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
if your realy scared of them, they why dint you post this ins "RATS" ?

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
When the DEA and ATF were watching me I used to WISH it was the MIB.

Supposedly the MIB screw with your mind... I KNOW the DEA/ATF screw with your LIFE.

What happened to you RANT? I would especially hate the #ing DEA on my back. They could lock me up if they searched my place. My experiences are simple mind games e.g following me to the same place adn parking up and staring at me. How did the DEA /ATF mess with you?

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I think we are all being watched all the time anyways.

The closer you get to the truth the more they have to watch you, then of course there are certain people that they have great interest in.

How about going up to them and asking them for the time or a fag or a light? That always shakes them up.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
s I said, I walked up to their automobile adn they pulled away before I could get close. I will try and make contact with them if they appear again.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I would not RUN up to the car. Just walk, try that, see what happens?

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
That was exactely what I did. I was not running because I didn't want to alarm them. I simply strolled towards them and they moved. They obviously didn't want a chat!

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Just thought I'd post up my recent experiences..... I often talk walks around where I live. My village is only 30 mins away from central London but is pretty sparse countryside. 4-5 times in the last month ( one time the drummer in my band was with me as a witness) whilst sitting in the same place near my house a black car ( an audi ) has pulled up in the car park laybay directly opposite me and two figures in the front seats ( whose faces I could never quite see ) have stared directly at me, motionless, and then a few minutes later have moved. One time I ran up to the car once and as I approached within a distance to see the two figures the car pulled away. It's pretty wierd seeing as it had happened a number of times with the same car directly opposite me and two figures in the front both not moving. Am I paranoid? Could be being watched by them?

hmmm something crossed my mind as i re-read this thread. It's possible you've dated someone attached to the Mafia unknowingly. If you have, they're probably stalking you, watching your every move creating a deep sense of overwhelming paranoia deep within the core of your very existance. You're screwed

hehe j/k

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
If they're letting you know that they're watching you, maybe they're giving you clues to keep your business in-line.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Maybe they're just good old fashioned private dicks, stalking you and such. Do you know anyone that would hire a private investigator to check up on you?

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Rant,

Wow. That sucks! Are they still watching you? Did you notice if they entered your home to do anything, i.e. tamper with your computer?

Also, why do you think those people were told to ask you about the INS?

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 05:32 AM
link   
lol they take everything away before they try to recruit you. The reason you got that airline job was obviously a setup. of course you probably already knew that by now.

(im not a bright guy, i say the obvious).

to sapphire.

the hybrids are supposed to be giants? stop pickin on us regs.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 05:48 AM
link   
So you really think they were trying to set you up ? Force you into some desperate plan or something. i suppose they need as many arrests as possible for their buls# 'war on terror' so they just set up everyday guys in aircraft related jobs? I feel a conspiracy coming on. . . .

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Am I paranoid? Could be being watched by them?

Do those guys only sit outside your home? What about your other daily activities?

Maybe it's time to start putting breakable seals on your doors...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join