It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off world navy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I have recently listened to an interview done by the bbc on Gary Mckinnon, he describes wat he found on his hacking into nasa and u.s defence dept computers evidence of an off world navy, refering to what he found under the headings of non-terrestrial officers and ship to ship transfers, he also mentioned ship names upoun doing a search found that they didnt exist in de u.s navy, could he be telling the truth?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hey I managed to see the interview on youtube, well an interview cause the one I saw didnt have the him talking about any off world navy?

link to interview

was more to do with him trying to get info on UFO technology which has the potential to give people free energy.

[edit on 28-12-2006 by marcopolo]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
i cant remember the link to the vid, but heres a link to the a section of the written interview www.rense.com/general72/totp.htm

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I can honestly say the guy does not say,

What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet.'

That website must have been in the priveleged position of getting the unedited version 'cause the one I saw did not have this next piece of dialogue in it,

'Yeah, I looked it up,' says Gary, 'and it's nowhere. It doesn't mean little green men. What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of fleet-to-fleet transfers, and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren't U.S. navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet.'

I aint slating you mate, what you done is fair enough you took it from a source (albeit a dodgy one) , but unless I see the "unedited" version Id certainly say its bogus.

What he did say that was quite interesting and totally true, was that he believes that within "7 years" people will see "anti gravity" used in some form.

top topics

join