It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and Clouds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Has Anyone Seen These

Found this link on Fark. Some beautiful cloud formations. Posted here because towards the bottom there are some clouds that include some orbs and ufo type anomalies.

Are these the new crop circles?

Thinking about maybe a ufo hiding in the clouds, if it was slowly rotating it might affect the cloud surrounding it.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
very interesting not to mention beatiful pics.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I like at 31 seconds where you see the guys picture of himself. Was that as airplane that low at about 1:30 and best of all were all those chemtrails being sprayed. Very interesting, indeed.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Cool pics of clouds, but I fail to see any ufo's...can you be more specific on what pic(s) to look at?

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Cool pics of clouds, but I fail to see any ufo's...can you be more specific on what pic(s) to look at?

Count 17 pictures from the top.

The heading for those pictures is 'Strange objects in the clouds'.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Yes, sensfan is right, they look like regular clouds to me except that they are all circular and stuff. Is there one pic that you can actually see what may be a UFO? Maybe all these are just clouds. If you look at one of the mountain pics, the third one down, I wouldn't think that they would have UFOs that can be that thin and be that flexable. O___o

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by spidy
Yes, sensfan is right, they look like regular clouds to me except that they are all circular and stuff. Is there one pic that you can actually see what may be a UFO? Maybe all these are just clouds. If you look at one of the mountain pics, the third one down, I wouldn't think that they would have UFOs that can be that thin and be that flexable. O___o

They are regular clouds. I never represented them to be anything else.

However, if you count 17 pictures from the top, you'll see the orbs in the clouds.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Orbs? Could be anything. Ever seen white birds high in the sky with the sun reflecting off them? That's what it looks like, so my educated guess is birds, probably seagulls.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Orbs? Could be anything. Ever seen white birds high in the sky with the sun reflecting off them? That's what it looks like, so my educated guess is birds, probably seagulls.

you could be right!

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Those are beautiful pictures. I realy like the ones where the clouds look like disks or inverted bowls over moutain peaks.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
sensfan probablly is right. I don't think any are UFOs O___o

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Interesting thread.

I lived in Israel for a while in the late 80's. One night, around midnight, a friend and I were sitting outside on a hill where we lived. It overlooked an army base.

Very clear night indeed. We noticed a cloud over the base by itself with a big light inside it shining out, like a spotlight that was slowly revolving. Massive. Too big for a plane. Just moving in the cloud, a white light.

Ten minutes later there were two army helicopters buzzing around under it.

Suddenly the light just switched off, and over the next 15 minutes the cloud just dissolved, revealing nothing inside.

That is an abridged version of what happened, the whole thing from start to finish took about 25 minutes. I have always remembered it, and believe that some UFOs (as in an object that we can't identify, it could have been a military vehicle) do use clouds as cover.

Chaz.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
From my point of view, i don't know if these clouds are an alien saucer's camouflage, but i must admit that nature is a real artist. Nature knows how to pose riddles arround us. A fine art painter indeed

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
hello c3hamby hows it goin? thru the history of mankind these flying objects were described as clouds. this is a bit long but even if you dont read it all you definatly get the point. bibleufo.com has for a long time been one of my favorite websites. it was where i belive i found what i have been looking for.

since i was a kid i always knew about the bible and its many strange sories. in my teens i kinda put together that "ufos" might have had something to do with the bible but didnt really give it a second thought. my mid twenties i actually sat down and read and studied the bibe not really because i wanted to become a "christian" but because the book seemed like a wonderful science fiction story. i was totally blown away when it became obvious that these angles and things were coming from space. then i started studying history of mankind and its relationship with the "gods" and then how the bible describes OUR beginning and our history to a T. history and the bible go hand in hand...even up to the description of these "ufos". the book has so much more than what the churches of today tell about. amazing stuff.....enjoy

Clouds are the most common descriptions of the flying vehicles of the Elohiym. This is not surprising considering the probable size and density in daylight hours attributed to these objects. The word most often used in the Old Testament for cloud is `anan, pronounced aw-nawn'; a cloud (as covering the sky), i.e. the nimbus or thunder-cloud. The descriptions as a dark cloud, thick cloud, and dark water all allude to a solid object in the sky. Since there were no solid flying objects 2000 to 4000 years ago, and the only things close were thunder or storm clouds, this is a logical relation. For those that may cling to the belief that these are actually clouds, the flight characteristics, glowing at night, and other anomalous behavior, leaves such a narrow view very much in doubt. Perhaps the most important reference to clouds is that Jesus will return with an army in the clouds. If these clouds are not the fluffy kind, but very sophisticated flying craft, as the Bible records, then this would seem to have relevance to properly identifying that army. When Bible text says that Yhovah rides a swift cloud, are we to believe that he is literally sitting atop a cloud speeding through the sky? When the cloud turns to fire at night, are we to accept that it catches on fire, even though clouds can't burn? And when it stays in a stationary position for months, catching fire every night and burning out every morning, are we really talking about a cloud? No, this, or these, are not clouds. They are only named such because no one had ever heard about flying saucers, UFOs, spacecraft or star ships. They didn't even have balloons. The only big things in the sky during that time were clouds, so they called the objects clouds.

Exodus
Splendor Appears In The Craft
16:10 And it came to pass, as Aaron spake unto the whole congregation of the children of Israel, that they looked toward the wilderness, and, behold, the glory of the Lord appeared in the cloud.
Glory is directly associated with the flying craft. The thundercloud-like object flies into the encampment of the Israelis from the desert.

Moses Entered The Vehicle
24:18 And Moses went into the midst of the cloud, and gat him up into the mount: and Moses was in the mount forty days and forty nights.
Moses goes up to the craft that is covering the mountain and enters it. Though not the only instance of men entering this craft, it is the first, thus lending more credence to the physical aspects of the craft since it will accommodate humans.

Yhovah Descends And Hovers
34:5 And the Lord descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the Lord
Yhovah descends and places himself there.

The Hovering Vehicle Glory And Light
40:34 Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle. 35 And Moses was not able to enter into the tent of the congregation, because the cloud abode thereon, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle.. 36 And when the cloud was taken up from over the tabernacle, the children of Israel went onward in all their journeys: 37 But if the cloud were not taken up, then they journeyed not till the day that it was taken up. 38 For the cloud of the Lord was upon the tabernacle by day, and fire was on it by night, in the sight of all the house of Israel, throughout all their journeys.
The flying object remained in the presence of the nation wherever it went.

Numbers
The Vehicle Provides Shade And Light
9:16 So it was alway: the cloud covered it by day, and the appearance of fire by night.
The vehicle provides shade during the day and illumination at night.

www.bibleufo.com...

these are just the start. there are tons of examples that are in the bible.

[edit on 28-12-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   

2 Chronicles
Obtrusive Splendor
5:13 It came even to pass, as the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the Lord; and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of musick, and praised the Lord, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the Lord; 14 So that the priests could not stand to minister by reason of the cloud: for the glory of the Lord had filled the house of God.
This is a repeat of the cloud disturbing the duties of the priests. See 1 Kings 8:10

Job
God Cloaks The Throne
26:9 He holdeth back the face of his throne, and spreadeth his cloud upon it.
God cloaks the throne and expands his dark object. Holdest back = cover in secrecy.

Shining Clouds
37:15 Dost thou know when God disposed them, and caused the light of his cloud to shine?
How does God make his cloud shine?

Psalms

Elohiym's Power Is In The Sky
68:34 Ascribe ye strength unto God: his excellency is over Israel, and his strength is in the clouds.
Elohiym’s power is in the sky. Clouds = sky.

Night Light
78:14 In the daytime also he led them with a cloud, and all the night with a light of fire.
Elohiym led the exodus from Egypt with a thundercloud-like flying vehicle that illuminated the night.

Strong Food From The Sky
78:23 Though he had commanded the clouds from above, and opened the doors of heaven, 24 And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven. 25 Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat to the full.
From the sky he rained a strange grain that was strong food. Angel is taken from the word 'abbiyr' which means strong.

Thunder Clouds And Darkness
97:2 Clouds and darkness are round about him: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of his throne.
Yhovah's throne is in a dark flying craft resembling a thundercloud.

Clouds As Chariots
104:3 Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:
Yhovah makes thick clouds his vehicles and travels on the edge of the wind.

Isaiah
A Glorious Canopy
4:5 And the Lord will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defence.
Yhovah will place an object by day over Mount Zion that will be a glorious canopy. At night it will appear, glowing brilliantly. Defense = Canopy. Shining = brilliancy. Flaming = glowing.

Yhovah Rides A Swift Cloud
19:1 The burden of Egypt. Behold, the Lord rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it.
Yhovah rides on a swift thundercloud-like craft.

Flying In Dark Objects
60:8 Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows
Who are these that fly like a cloud? Cloud = envelope, darkness or density.

Lamentations
El Inside A Cloud
3:44 Thou hast covered thyself with a cloud, that our prayer should not pass through.
El has screened himself with a thundercloud to cover prayer. Should not has been added. Pass through = cover.

Ezekiel
Glowing Spinning Metallic Craft
1:4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.
A rushing, windy, great thundercloud-like flying craft flew out of the north. The vehicle had the appearance of brilliant, glowing fire all around it and the center of the illumination, the vehicle, was polished metal.

Joel
Darkness And Fire
2:2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations. 3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.
This is an apparent reference to the sky army.

Zephaniah
Thick Dark Low Flying Clouds
1:15 That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,
Darkness is often associated with the flying craft.

Matthew
A Very Bright Cloud Hovers
17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.
A radiant cloud enveloped them in a brilliant haze and the Father spoke from the cloud.

Mark
The Transfiguration Cloud
9:7 And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him. 8 And suddenly, when they had looked round about, they saw no man any more, save Jesus only with themselves.
This is known as the “Transfiguration”. Jesus tells his apostles that some of them will see the realm of God before they die. Two men appear with Jesus and a cloud enveloped them with a brilliant haze and suddenly the two men disappear.

www.bibleufo.com...

and theres more

[edit on 28-12-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I am reminded of a personal encounter some three years ago. I was at work and went outside to have a cigarette with a friend. We were both looking up at the sky (a very clear, very blue sky, I might add), and we both noticed medium "small" cloud running from Northwest to Southeast. As we were commenting on the strange little cloud and it's apparent speed, the cloud began to fade, like the fade one might see at the end of a movie, you know... As in fade to black, only this cloud disappeared. The funny thing is, however, as it disappeared there was a bright flash of light at the top of where the cloud had been (reminiscent of an old photographic flashbulb in time and intensity)...

Ya just never know, do ya?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
If there really are alien spacecraft in our skies that we are unable to see due to like cloaking or something, it makes sense that they would have an affect on the clouds in the sky or even just the air the clouds are in, causing manipulation of the clouds. Also if you were wanting to travel through the air, but didnt want to be seen, where would you hide? yea behind clouds lol. I admit that a lot of the pictures are natural, but some of them make me wonder...

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by evo80
If there really are alien spacecraft in our skies that we are unable to see due to like cloaking or something, it makes sense that they would have an affect on the clouds in the sky or even just the air the clouds are in, causing manipulation of the clouds.

That's my idea, too. Since they seem to affect compasses and many other things, why not clouds too? It seems very possible.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
Has Anyone Seen These

Those are some sweet clouds,especially the one with the rainbow colors.Here's another link to the rainbow phenomenon.

Oh & here's another site that talks about these odd clouds.

[edit on 5-4-2007 by tormentor]

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
C3hamby,good post! Heres some images of Mammatus clouds which,whilst not being UFOs,are freaky nonetheless.
pic1.funtigo.com...

top topics

join