It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigeria pipeline explosion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I've been keeping an eye on this website... visz.rsoe.hu...

Today I noticed somthing going on in Nigeria. I clicked on it but the news is in another language, no mater how many times I clicked on the english link. The only thing that caught my eye was the number of deaths reported... 850? hisz.rsoe.hu...

Was this the pipeline explosion? Last I read earlier today, there was a pipeline explosion that had killed at least 200 already in Nigeria.
www.cnn.com...

Is this a new report on the current deaths? I hope not, loss of life is always a tragic thing.

Edit: No worries, seems the site has caught up. Heres the blurb.

Reports say that at least 850 people are dead and at least 60 are injured after a pipeline, which carries gasoline, exploded in Lagos, Nigeria and the Red Cross says that many of the victims can only be identified by looking at the remains of their skulls. The fire is still burning. “We have taken away more than 850 bodies and some are still to be removed. Some of the bodies were so burnt that it would be difficult to recognize them as those of human beings,”

Sad sad sad....

[edit on 26-12-2006 by Slash]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
yes its sad they got killed by stealing gasoline but didn't this happen before say in the last 2 years .

join